PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop plz!!!!!!!!!

gcart2
08-30-2007, 05:42 PM
red frame wheels and.. if you have ne thing else throw them in too. ty
(plz show me 1 with just red wheels and frame) ty soooo much
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/DSCI0052.jpg
http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k181/gcart2/DSCI0051.jpg

Hondamaster5505
08-30-2007, 07:43 PM
i did this in paint lol.

Kaleigh
08-30-2007, 08:26 PM
here you go.

Kaleigh
08-30-2007, 08:34 PM
I changed one thing in this pic.. can you tell what it?

REDRIDDER
08-30-2007, 08:50 PM
can someone tell or send me the program your using lol....2hrs down the drink hahahahah.....doesn't even begin to compare.

08-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Originally posted by Kaleigh
I changed one thing in this pic.. can you tell what it?

The defect in this 1 is he shortened pipe haha

08-30-2007, 09:08 PM
also for the frame dont get the basic red you should get the translucent or w/e its called. It has a much nicer finish.

Kaleigh
08-30-2007, 09:17 PM
Originally posted by REDRIDDER
can someone tell or send me the program your using lol....2hrs down the drink hahahahah.....doesn't even begin to compare.

Im using photoshop CS3 extended..

Kaleigh
08-30-2007, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
The defect in this 1 is he shortened pipe haha

:macho

oleboy87
08-30-2007, 11:01 PM
damn dude you are talented!!

Kaleigh
08-31-2007, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by oleboy87
damn dude you are talented!!

thanks..

but its the program that should get the credit.. its worth $1000 for a reason.. :macho
all i did was follow instructions and moved my mouse around clicking this and that.. lol..
:D

Kaleigh
08-31-2007, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
also for the frame dont get the basic red you should get the translucent or w/e its called. It has a much nicer finish.

I second this idea..

here's a pic from another thread in the body section.. the pic is from user JDiablo.. now this colour is sexy..

Kaleigh
08-31-2007, 01:31 AM
also.. here is the PC thread I found the pic at..

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=177524

gcart2
08-31-2007, 03:11 AM
also.. here is the PC thread I found the pic at..

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=177524

ty vm. i think im gonna have it all pc'ed. u have mad skill kal. and the pipe!!! i think its time to get out the hack saw andwelder!!:p do you like it? n e other colors you would suggest

Hondamaster5505
08-31-2007, 09:19 AM
lol, i did this on paint..

Kaleigh
08-31-2007, 09:25 AM
Hondamaster5505.. love the beadlock:macho

gcart2.. yea.. i like the scheme.. works great with your body and plastic.. like the shortypipe but dont think you'll get it like the pic cause I overlapped the mount.. another thing you might want to do.. is get one of those grills for that hood of yours..

glad i could help out there gcart2.. you're lucky i help, cause i recall you being a smartbutt to me before.. lmao.. jk.. i know you didnt mean it..

btw.. your welcome :D get the trans red.. it will look HOT!!!!

oh yea.. i dont think any other colour would go with it unless you change your graphic kit to match or not have graphics.. just my opinion..

REDRIDDER
08-31-2007, 12:25 PM
please photo shop my quad red frame and white plastics leave side plastics black thanks..if its not to much of a problem.

gcart2
08-31-2007, 02:08 PM
Hondamaster5505.. love the beadlock:macho

gcart2.. yea.. i like the scheme.. works great with your body and plastic.. like the shortypipe but dont think you'll get it like the pic cause I overlapped the mount.. another thing you might want to do.. is get one of those grills for that hood of yours..

glad i could help out there gcart2.. you're lucky i help, cause i recall you being a smartbutt to me before.. lmao.. jk.. i know you didnt mean it..

btw.. your welcome :D get the trans red.. it will look HOT!!!!

oh yea.. i dont think any other colour would go with it unless you change your graphic kit to match or not have graphics.. just my opinion..

i was kidding about the pipe. lol. i think i will mathch the prahics red with the wheels and have them add a sparkle or gold shine thrown in. but i want this thing to SHINE. take a few good pics and go hit lakeland mx after its rained real bad:devil: yes i was the smart butt but if you read my second reply i said srry. but to reasure you yes i am srry i am young and stupid (or i could say im just a guy lol).

Kaleigh
08-31-2007, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by gcart2
i was kidding about the pipe. lol. i think i will mathch the prahics red with the wheels and have them add a sparkle or gold shine thrown in. but i want this thing to SHINE. take a few good pics and go hit lakeland mx after its rained real bad:devil: yes i was the smart butt but if you read my second reply i said srry. but to reasure you yes i am srry i am young and stupid (or i could say im just a guy lol).

no problem.. no harm done.. yes i read your post after that and thank you so much for clearing things up.. its much appreciated..

IMO.. i love the way shorties look..Ill be doing that to mine.. lucky I still have my stock exhaust for when I need to keep the noise down :macho :D :p

forgive and forget buddy.. Im pretty easy to get along with.. sometimes I say things that people take out of context.. :devil:

btw.. nice horses..

Hondamaster5505
08-31-2007, 03:10 PM
gcart, how do you like that powercore 4?
i was gonna get that, but found a better deal on the dmc alien.

gcart2
08-31-2007, 03:52 PM
i love my power core 4. not too loud but nice power from bottom to top

gcart2
08-31-2007, 03:55 PM
o and ty for the complament on the horses. we have 7 but these just happen to be curious

Hondamaster5505
08-31-2007, 04:12 PM
o, and kaleigh, Can you photoshop this pic? Or if i get a good clean pic of my quad, can you photoshop it for me?

I'd like a black frame, a-arms, swingarm, axle, rims, and seat. Thanks