PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant Old People !

Ghost-Rider
08-29-2007, 09:17 PM
Well for the past few days i have been gone all day, while i was gone today my parents got a visit from the cops because the neighbor ( old people ) called and said i was riding all around all day making noise non-stop, and i was also doing it late last night according to them.

Funny thing is last night i was at a friends having a camp fire, and i was gone ALL day today.But the cop was like oh quads are fun and blah blah my parents said and he told us that its all private property (we live on a private road) so we can do whatever we want till about 11PM.

I hate old people....

mineralgrey01gt
08-29-2007, 09:27 PM
thats typical, same stuff happened to me before, pissed me off enough that i just kept riding till the kurfew (sp) for noise

Ghost-Rider
08-29-2007, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by mineralgrey01gt
thats typical, same stuff happened to me before, pissed me off enough that i just kept riding till the kurfew (sp) for noise

Yea, was talking to my parents my mom is thinking of riding the mower all day or i will record my quad and hide the player up in a tree, we also have annoying cyote calls of dying crows.

Quad18star
08-29-2007, 09:35 PM
Should have seen the looks and comments I got when I had my Parking pass to park in handicapped spots after I had leg surgeries .

Man some old people think that unless you're 80 years old and have a walker than you can't park there. One old man started yelling at me once and called me every name in the book until I told him to look on the dash . He shut up pretty quickly after that.

coolguy8769
08-29-2007, 09:52 PM
haha i had a temp handcap sticker when i broke my back and i would get a kick at how people looked down on me cause i was a kid parkin there. i would always drive when we went out to dinner.... haha

Quad18star
08-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by coolguy8769
i would always drive when we went out to dinner.... haha

Hahaha .... ya for 2 years I had the best parking spot at the mall , at the restaurants , theatres .... ah the good ol' days . LOL :devil: