PDA

View Full Version : Riderz Cup Series South Ga.

Dirtblast
08-29-2007, 07:20 PM
There is a winter series starting up in South Ga. All quads are welcome to race. We need to support these tracks that let us race with them (even if is with the bikes). http://www.fastrackmx.com/

Gus Gentry

howmuchnow
08-29-2007, 08:01 PM
Gus we have a race in Live Oak comeing up, ya'll should try to make. It is are state series. I can probley get a grupe to head up your way for a weekend. give me a call and let me know where and when.

hotquads1
08-30-2007, 11:38 AM
what classes or ages will be included ? breakdown?
thanks,
marc

Dirtblast
08-30-2007, 07:24 PM
Marc,
From what they replied to me on a Ga. forum it all depends on who and how many minis show up. They have no problem having different classes if they have enough minis. He said he was excited about us coming to race and bring more quads or minis, so I'm trying to get enough to show up.

Gus

hotquads1
08-31-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks Gus ,
We would like to run some races thru the winter , but it appears to be about a 4 hour drive and on a Sunday , that will be hard for us but we will keep it mind .
Marc

mxkids
08-31-2007, 06:10 AM
Gus,

I really wish we could make it. Brandon has to work this weekend. Maybe we can hit another one of their races coming up.

We have had some friends who have raced up there and said it was a GREAT track.

Sonia

Dirtblast
08-31-2007, 12:04 PM
Thanks everyone, I know it's a long drive it's almost 3 hrs. for us. But if Dalton wants to race around Ga. we have to drive those kinds of hrs. No where to race in middle Ga. I talked to Swede, he said he was going to look and see if he couldn't make it and ask some more riders from Fla. Just trying to see if Dalton was going have anyone to race with before we drove that far for nothing.

Gus

ecmini1
09-01-2007, 09:33 AM
We are going to be at the series mainly the dirtfarm ones. Tony the track owner is friend of mine and is helping us promote the minis in the north FLA. and S GA. area.

Give us a shout If you all can make it the 16th Race.

DoubleDad
09-14-2007, 01:37 PM
Gus You know we would be there with you, but with three tracks within two hours its just too convienent. Moto Madness is off next weekend, and all the minis atvs are going to Twin Peaks. Should be a good combined turnout. Its a good ways for you but the competition is there. Its a great track and my two will be there.

ecmini1
10-07-2007, 08:31 PM
Next race is on the 28th of this month at Dirtfarm MX.

myersracing41
10-17-2007, 08:06 PM
Can you GA. guys post some forums up on here. We just have gotten back into quads and would like to get my son started racing eventually.
I've heard that Durham Town has a hairscramble series they run. Anyone know any info. on this?

hotquads1
10-18-2007, 05:54 AM
Originally posted by myersracing41
Can you GA. guys post some forums up on here. We just have gotten back into quads and would like to get my son started racing eventually.
I've heard that Durham Town has a hairscramble series they run. Anyone know any info. on this?

. you should check out the SEQUADS, they hold a series for the GA and AL racers , they have youth classes. MX racing at several different tracks . they are holding a race this Saturday oct 20th at crossbones MX. If you would like more info send me a PM.
marc

myersracing41
10-18-2007, 06:50 PM
Cool thanks. Actually working to support our weekend riding this Saturday, but maybe the next one.

DoubleDad
10-22-2007, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by myersracing41

We live in Cumming also. Some of the local tracks we race at are Twin Peals MX http://www.twinpeaksmx.net/
Bremen- Calhoun Moto Madness Series www.bremenmx.com
SE Quads Series http://sequads.com/
We practice at Broad River ATV Park . they have nice MX track and a great youth track. http://www.broadriveratv.com/

myersracing41
10-22-2007, 08:29 PM
Thanks
Weve been riding over at the old pipelines off of 369. That subdivision was for sell but they just started back working on it this weekend.
We are trying to get motivated enough to build a small track and one for us bigger kids if u know what I mean.
Hey thanks for the links.

DoubleDad
10-23-2007, 07:15 AM
A new subdivision was cut in behind our house over a year ago and no work has been done since then. We ride back there everyday. I have also been looking for some land for a practice track, but everything close by is way to expensive. Keep in touch, maybe we can go riding together. I'll PM you my contact info

STOCKRACING917
10-23-2007, 07:59 PM
Hey Doubledad..You guys gonna catch the fall brawl at TP? The first is banquet weekend though. See ya there?

DoubleDad
10-24-2007, 05:24 AM
Yeah, We can make some of those dates. Maybe go up on Sat. and spend the night at the track. See you in a couple weeks.

DD