PDA

View Full Version : New DRR Owners Here

sldhd700
08-29-2007, 05:50 PM
Hey

I have sure have noticed alot of new names on this board lately. I have followed this board for a long time now and there is a lot of good info here. Some times things get a little crazy but all in all I just want to say welcome!

Shayden Housley #39

tireman43
08-30-2007, 09:17 AM
Thanks for the welcome. I for one am a new DRR/DRX owner, and have found some great stuff and great people here. So far the machine has been great, aside from the junk swinger. The info I have picked up in a short time here has been great and want to say thanks to all that have helped and thanks to those that will help in the future. Kevin

badboyracing
08-30-2007, 02:16 PM
I am also a new owner. I am so glad I found this site. I researched for weeks before deciding on the DRR. Marc at Hot Quads is just simply fantastic. And this forum is like mechanic's school. I have never felt so confident in doing mods before, but all of you guys with the experience and know how really help guys like me out. So thanks to all of you on this site.

Dalton

Nichols Atvs
08-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Welcome to the Drr forum at exriders any questions just ask.

humboldt hills
08-31-2007, 05:53 AM
Thanks for the welcome. we started selling DRRs bout 5 months ago. Just found this forum a cpl weeks ago.
Our shop is Southern Ohio Off Road.
My name is Jay and my partner in crime is Tim.
You will be hearing plenty from us in the future.

bulldogfallon
09-01-2007, 01:52 AM
Another Browns fan....Great...just what we need :)

J/K... I am a huge Browns fan!!!

Ready for another year of disappointment?

humboldt hills
09-01-2007, 06:08 AM
You bet!!!
Atleast we got the BUckeyes to cheer us up!

ecmini1
09-01-2007, 09:23 AM
Bulldog, You must be a true fan if you like the browns.:D

Welcome all to the forums. The DRR nation lives strong.

GO JAGS.