PDA

View Full Version : flags

yellow machine
10-28-2002, 08:05 PM
We already have the stickers, but it seems like they are not visible enough. unless your sitting right next to somebody on top of a dune, you would never know if they are an exriders member or not! and how much time do we actually spend sitting on top of dunes! I needs to be able to be recognized from down below while your climbing a monster dune! The stickers just arent cutting it. Keep the ideas coming someone out there must have some input.:devil :devil

CHAUNCY
10-28-2002, 08:24 PM
i saw you all get like this 3 foot ribbon and have it like exriders and red and black and have people put it like 1 foot below the flag and then people would know the exriders clan when they see em roostin. Just my idea though lets hear some others

skinrider440
10-28-2002, 09:28 PM
where can you get the stickers. i would love to show my support

yellow machine
10-29-2002, 11:10 AM
you can buy the stickers on here from the store, but they are hard to see a a distance, unless your camped next to someone that has one on their bike you would probably never see them.

we need to decide a color, what it should say and who can make a bunch for a reasonable price. I am sure we would get some sort of volume discount, because i am betting alot of people who ride dunes would buy them.

any ideas?:devil :devil

Desert Rat
10-29-2002, 03:22 PM
You all just need to buy a roll of plastic survey flagging in the same color (like yellow or blue that will stand out against a red or orange flag). Tie a couple feet of it in a knot at the top of your flag. A roll of flagging is cheap and will last for years. Call it the EXrider ribbon program, meaning something like you ride responsibly and leave the riding areas as you find them. The American Sand Association does this with their checkered flag program. You see their black and white flugs under the regular flags on quads and buggies in places like Glamis.