PDA

View Full Version : where to buy drx50

jnoble
08-28-2007, 11:53 AM
I am looking to buy a couple DRX 50's I have been researching it a little and sounds like there has been many updates recently. Where should I buy them? I live in Michigan.

bulldogfallon
08-28-2007, 12:02 PM
The changes have all settled in for now....

It is always the best scenario if you can buy from a local dealer "if" they have the resources to serve your needs, but there are a lot of guys with a national customer base that can provide top notch service along with up to date info.

Good luck with your purchase and if have any questions feel free to ask away....

tireman43
08-28-2007, 12:37 PM
The DRX50 is definetly a great choice, we are buying one this off season. We bought our DRX90 from Hetrick racing which is pobably closer to you than me. Shipping was very inexpensive all things considered and they are great people to work with. I believe there are a few dealer in Ohio. I think DRR may also be located there.

tireman43
08-28-2007, 12:39 PM
The DRX50 is definetly a great choice, we are buying one this off season. We bought our DRX90 from Hetrick racing which is pobably closer to you than me. Shipping was very inexpensive all things considered and they are great people to work with.