PDA

View Full Version : Thinkin Honda

etondaddy
08-28-2007, 08:53 AM
Hey I'm throwing some feelers out here, I'm thinking about selling the E-Ton after the season and getting him a Honda. If you know anyone that may be interested let me know...... all it needs is a kid that likes to push the throttle !!
It doesn't exactly look like this anymore............. lol... but it's close

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g278/etondaddy/New_Graphics009.jpg

markvette
08-28-2007, 02:41 PM
if you go with a honda i will have bubbas 300ex up for sale pretty soon. has everything in my signature plus brand new powroll cam, new honda rockers and will have a new wiseco piston put in this weekend, oh also new sprockets and chain put on last week. not perfect yet but most parts on the quad are less than 8 months old.

Mark

etondaddy
08-28-2007, 02:58 PM
No not yet……….. I should have been clearer he’s eleven and I was thinking about putting him on a TRX90 for a couple years and then the 300ex when he was fourteen. I may be wrong but I think it would be better for him to go from the TRX90 to the 300ex instead of the CVT E-Ton to the 300ex??

markvette
09-02-2007, 12:09 AM
$2800 and it has $1500 worth of new works shocks on it with only 4 races on them.

Mark

markvette
09-02-2007, 08:32 AM
that is our problem, locally we have no sport or blaster class. there is only the beginner class which is all 450's. i did not feel comfortable moving him directly from a mini to a 450 so the 300ex was a stepping stone. he has ran it about 8 months now and i feel he is ready for the hybrid. by the way i build all my kids machines, from the eton to the hybrid i do all the wrench work. we did the frame modifications to the honda frame for the yamaha motor to fit ourselves. i enjoy it and truth is i cant afford anyone else to do our work.

etondaddy
sorry didnt mean to steal your thread. the honda is a good choice for your son but better have deep pockets. a hetrick or robbs national level honda will run about $14.000. i know taylor seales honda from last year just sold for $9.000.

Mark

bulldogfallon
09-02-2007, 08:53 AM
I appreciate your responses.....I deleted my posts to give Etondaddy back his thread..

Thank you

orange xtreme
09-02-2007, 10:41 AM
What ever you decide to put Kyle on he'll ride it fast. Robb's is the way we would go for a honda. But there's always room for one more on the CVT boulavard we would be glad to have you.

STAY!!STAY!! just kidding good luck with what ever you decide

etondaddy
09-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by orange xtreme
What ever you decide to put Kyle on he'll ride it fast. Robb's is the way we would go for a honda. But there's always room for one more on the CVT boulavard we would be glad to have you.

STAY!!STAY!! just kidding good luck with what ever you decide
Thanks Terry that means a lot coming from you guys.............. I need to call you buddy I still have your number. We would be proud to be part of the CVT boulavard.

I e-mailed Robb's with no response ?

ROBBSRACING
09-03-2007, 07:08 PM
I sometimes get bombed with e-mails I could have missed it.

Sorry !

Give a call when you can.

Robb