PDA

View Full Version : supermoto in primm

boomer43
08-27-2007, 11:13 PM
is any one going to primm to race the supermoto. they have mini classes.

dirttrack86
08-30-2007, 04:51 PM
When and where is this, How do I get info on it? :)

BradLoomis
08-30-2007, 04:59 PM
We had an awsome time last year with the Rath's. Don't know if we will make it down there this year with them.

SNV supermoto (http://www.snvsupermoto.com/)

Quad 50
(age 5-10)
open motor & suspension modifications

Quad 90
(age 7-14))
open motor & suspension modifications

Safety Items that will be mandatory

- Kill switch with wrist band / laniard that kills the motor when detached from quad

- Maximum width of 50" from outside to outside of tires

- All quads must have nerf bars

- All nerf bars, bumpers, and grab bars must be of continuous loop style with no open ends and no sharp edges

These items will all be verified at tech inspection. If your quad does not meet these requirements, you will not be allowed to enter the track.

riding4fun
08-31-2007, 06:40 AM
We were gonna go but we have a race the very next weekend in AZ.

It figures, this would be the closest race to us and we can't make it. Sounds like fun.

TTracer#22
08-31-2007, 10:12 AM
Hey Dirttrack86 its a long way from Tenn. and we dont need you to bring Alexis out here and beat up on my kid again. LOL just joking she rode great in North Carolina and congradulations on the championship. Were headed to Pa. if you change your mind.

dirttrack86
08-31-2007, 05:39 PM
Hey Mr. Sizemore !,
That is a pretty long haul, think we'll sit that one out. But I would really like to take her to a supermoto sometime in the future. Sorry I didn't have any gears to help you out, I was getting frustrated watching Brock go down the back straightaway jumping up and down trying to make it go faster, so I know he was pissed. LOL. Your gonna have to get back on the stock axle so I'll have gears we can share. Or you'll have to tell me where to get one of those light rearends so we will match. LOL. Wish we could go to Pa. to see you guys, all the stress is off me now, I can enjoy the races and cut up with everyone. We will be at IL. though, are you going to be there ? If you are, tell Brock to bring a water gun, Alexis and I just got new ones and Nick and Randy need a good soaking. LOL.:D :D

TTracer#22
08-31-2007, 10:50 PM
Dont worry about the gears I got that taken care of Rich got the new cylinder on today so it runs good again hopefully he can run up front with Nick in Pa. I will find out when they are going to have the next Supermoto in Las Vegas you can ship me your bike and fly out to the race thats how we got Brock's Cobra to Rich and Michelle it's really not to bad. I'm about 4 hrs from Stateline. We won't be able to make this one but will be at the next one for sure. your more than welcome to fly out and work out of my trailer anytime.

dirttrack86
09-11-2007, 04:42 PM
That sounds great,
here is my # 901-487-6512 or you can pm me yours and I will give you a shout.:)