PDA

View Full Version : Bike riders

seven
08-27-2007, 07:52 PM
Why do bike riders have to be such D@@s. Here is a little thread of thumpertalk
http://www.thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=543074

300EXrider356
08-27-2007, 08:00 PM
I dont know, most of the bike riders Ive meet are f'ing crazy i had one do a wheelie on to my fender while we were riding in a field, in a straight line! Keep in mind some of them are cool, but most think there the shiz. Like I said there are some cool ones, there are also some a hole quad riders. Its kind of like the ford vs. chevy battle it wont go away.

ZeroLogic
08-27-2007, 09:03 PM
As he stated, they tear the trails up and hes using steryo type of quad riders. Donuts, tearing everything up, digging holes ect ect.

Nick110
08-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I haven't encountered bike riders being D--ks on the trail, but I also haven't gone trail riding in 2 years.

On the track is where I see it the most. I go to a local track to practice. Open practice quads and bikes at same time. Well I go out to practice and the first few laps are always feeler laps to get an idea of the track. Well as im just cruising around some A hole on a 250f thinking hes king chit pulls up next to me and is like get your *** off the track squid your gonna hurt someone. I am by no means a squid and I deffinatly know how to ride. Remind you that this is open practice he doesnt have to be out there when Im out on the track. Plus this is just practice!!! Later that day when I was done warming up and putting in some solid laps, I see the same dcikhead pull out behind me and try and race me in practice. Im sure most of you guys have encountered people like that. Needless to say I got pissed got cleanly around him and put enough distance between us so I wasnt bothered.

He then later came up to me when I was leaving and said, " Hey man you can ride that couch pretty good" I just dont understand some people

I am by no means against dirtbike riders, most of my friends ride dirtbikes. But its just those select few that feel the need to be dcikheads just because they ride a dirtbike and we ride quads.

Ghost-Rider
08-27-2007, 09:39 PM
Sounds like a bunch of women with complaints about nothing.

450rcrazy022692
08-27-2007, 10:33 PM
I ride with both and we all really get along 95% of the time.....But i do agree a lot with what people say about quad tards because a lot of people on quads are a bunch of goons that do donuts and give us a bad name, but also there a lot of dirt bike riders that are a holes and ride like worse than the quad tards...

seven
08-28-2007, 06:29 AM
I have seen it also, but the way they handle it is what bothers me. Some of them act as if they own all trails and anybody else cant use them. I have bike rider friends as well as quad. I guess what got to me the most was the fact that they would leave somebody out on the trail that needed help becouse they ride a quad. At the end of that thread it got to be just stupid insults because they could not come up with valid argumnets. I have seen threads like this time and time again. At thr track its the same way, Some bike riders hate us being there and some are great about it. Most of the time when you can push them around the track they gain respect quickly.

honda8&3
08-28-2007, 01:41 PM
They do but you don't hear us talking chit bout there fing dirt bikes and big fing ruts that they make in the middle of the trail.:mad: Don't get me wrong I love dirt bikes but I love quads.

Flyin-Low
08-28-2007, 03:04 PM
Honestly.. I've found that sport quads do the least damage of them all. The bikes leave HUGE ruts.

And the worst offenders of them all are 4x4 riders. It's the drunken idiots who pack a 2-4 in the storage of their big ol' 4x4 with HUGE lugged tires that rip the fields and trails to chit. Most of the time, they get drunk, ride with no helmets, and where ever there's mud they dig ruts so deep that when it dries up the area is un-rideable.

-Martin

BlaineKaiser450
08-28-2007, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
Sounds like a bunch of women with complaints about nothing. agreed

suzukigirl
08-28-2007, 04:33 PM
most of them are talking about the people that ride drunk and act like *****es out on the trails...and i agree with them...i don't like those riders...but for those that are talking about all quads i don't see how they can say that...they obviously don't have a clue about quad racing...all of the dirtbikers i know don't have a problem with the quads and actually like them because they fix all of the ruts on the track

whiteboycustom
08-28-2007, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by Flyin-Low
Honestly.. I've found that sport quads do the least damage of them all. The bikes leave HUGE ruts.

And the worst offenders of them all are 4x4 riders. It's the drunken idiots who pack a 2-4 in the storage of their big ol' 4x4 with HUGE lugged tires that rip the fields and trails to chit. Most of the time, they get drunk, ride with no helmets, and where ever there's mud they dig ruts so deep that when it dries up the area is un-rideable.

-Martin

what he said about the 4x4 riders is true, they lack any respect for anyone, but there is few out there that care, i lost a good riding spot because of the 4x4's tearing it up, and another spot that we lost the 4x4 guys would go and ride over the berm destroying it and just tearin shiot up,

as far as the bike guys they are just lookin for someone to blame it on, they need a tissue for all that whinin

and i own adirtbike,sport quad, and a 4x4 quad so i have a good view from every side

mineralgrey01gt
08-28-2007, 04:42 PM
im glad I dont have any friends that ride dirtbikes that act like that. I couldnt take all that whining.

416exfreak
08-28-2007, 04:50 PM
The bikers and quad riders around here get along great. We all despise the 4x4 reiders though. They ride over berms and tear the chit out of any make-shift track we have.

Also, the idiots on thier brothers/cuosins/dads 250ex that go out and jump the berms....that makes me so fxcking mad.....:mad: :grr:

honda8&3
08-28-2007, 05:22 PM
Yeah most sport quads don't even do half as much damage as a huge utility would. Lots of utility riders think they're "bad @$$" and tear up trails like they are on a sport quad. And I am NOT saying all utilities do but a lot that I have seen think they are "BAD@$$" sport riders. They are NOT get it into your head you old man.:mad:

KXRida
08-29-2007, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by suzukigirl
all of the dirtbikers i know don't have a problem with the quads and actually like them because they fix all of the ruts on the track

I don't know about the bikers you ride with, but ruts on the track are a good thing.

Being a biker I am a little biased to my side, but I see the point on both sides. I have seen quads do quite a bit of damage to trails, but you gotta keep in mind, 4 wheels vs. 2 wheels. When a bike does damage it's a lot less noticable compared to a bike.

On a track though, I kinda have to agree with quads being a little more dangerous. It just seems like everytime there is a quad on the track with bikes somehow the quad rider is to blame for everything.

416exfreak
08-29-2007, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by KXRida
I don't know about the bikers you ride with, but ruts on the track are a good thing.

Maybe his local track is soft and the ruts get dug out really deep. And the quads keep them at that perfect depth...i dunno...just thinking of ways to defend those of us on 4 wheels.:)

suzukigirl
08-29-2007, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by 416exfreak
Maybe his local track is soft and the ruts get dug out really deep. And the quads keep them at that perfect depth...i dunno...just thinking of ways to defend those of us on 4 wheels.:)

you mean her local track...and yeah...its pretty soft and there is a lot of clay in the dirt so the ruts get nasty...theres still ruts on the track after the quads are finished bgut they aren't as bad

ZeroLogic
08-30-2007, 02:55 PM
you mean her local track

Ohhhh shat!:eek: :p

416exfreak
08-30-2007, 07:00 PM
you mean her local track...

My bad... :devil: :bandit: