PDA

View Full Version : Car parts for sale, mostly SBC stuff

TheFontMaster
08-27-2007, 03:44 PM
I know it's not quad stuff, but I figure what the hell, I need money, and I'd like to take as little parts back to NY when I move back in a month as I can. Here's what I got.

First off I have a set of stock 305 heads off of an 83 truck. They have 65CC combustion chambers. Asking 50 dollars

Set of chrome SBC valve covers. They are brand new, 20 dollars

A stock 7.5 10 bolt rear, open diff, rear brakes on it are like new. Needs one drum. 170 dollars

I have a computer and a map sensor for an EFI N/A 3.8 V-6. Make an offer

Chrome D timing chain cover 10 dollars

set of stock valve covers. 10 dollars

Power steering pump, and lines. make an offer

One set of stock rear link bars. Bushings are still pretty good. 25 dollars

Stock drive shaft, 25 dollars

Stock oil pan, no dents or repairs, 35 dollars

In a couple weeks I will be pulling the ending and transmission out of the car. It is a 307 out of a 72 nova, and a turbo350 trans. The 307 has a cam in it. It has an edlebrock torquer intake, and holly 650 double pumper, spread bore Q-jet replacement, and matching spacer plate. The engine will be not be sold with that intake, and carb, it will come with the stock intake. The engine runs great, and only has about 75,000 miles on it. It does need a new oil pan tho. Make an offer

The carb was just rebuilt, and hasn't even been run 1000 miles since the rebuild. 200 dollars

Edlebrock torquer intake, 65 dollars

The turbo 350 is slipping, I'm not sure if it's the torque converter, or if it needs to be rebuilt. Make me and offer

Stock radiator, good condition, no leaks, 40 dollars.

I will also be pulling all the A/C and heat **** out of it. Make me an offer on any of those parts.