PDA

View Full Version : Anybody at Bristol this weekend?

chris46250r
08-26-2007, 08:04 PM
Anybody go? I just got my tired, sunburned, hungover rearend home.

flybub
08-26-2007, 08:17 PM
I had about 8 family members go down (Mom and Dad in law, brother and sister in law, and 4 cousins). They actually go down for the racing and not the partying and I don't think they are going next year. They camp down there, but they said the partying is out of hand and the race this year was pretty boring.

Besides their word how was the atmosphere down there?

chris46250r
08-26-2007, 08:28 PM
I go for the racing also. I could certainly find a cheaper party to go to if thats all I wanted. If they will get in the right campground they will not see so much partying. But on the same note, if you get in the right place you can see a little bit of everything. I got to see some topless mechanical bull riding untill the rent-a-cops came and shut that down.

chris46250r
08-26-2007, 08:31 PM
The race was not really boring, it was just different as far as not the normal Bristol crashing every 20 laps. The fast car actually got to win instead of the car with the most parts still on it.

400exstud
08-26-2007, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by chris46250r
The race was not really boring, it was just different as far as not the normal Bristol crashing every 20 laps. The fast car actually got to win instead of the car with the most parts still on it.

It was boring! Oh, there goes David Reagan again..............and nobody slams into him?:confused: Come on.

I think they wrecked it with the COT and new surface.