PDA

View Full Version : Crappy day of riding today

450rcrazy022692
08-26-2007, 06:27 PM
Today i went riding with my brother and my friend i took my buddies yfz cause my 450 is getting a total rebuild and i talk to him after riding and hes like bro why did you take out my quad im like i thought you said i could...now i feel like an a-hole for doing it...But during riding i went through these trails with my friend and waited for my brother to come and when were waiting there my friend tipped his bike over and about 50 bees swormed us and i got stung a million times and ditched the quad and ran and i ran into a different trail and waited with my brother and friend and all the sudden i hear the quad start and im like o **** someones stealing the quad so i jump on my brothers 450r and race over and im like bro wtf are you doing and this 22 yr old was on it like o i thought it broke down and im like get the **** off even if it did why are you on it....so after almost killing this kid i found out hes all heroined out and has/had a warrant out for his arrest and now i kinda feel ****ty i took it out + almost got it stolen.....so now im in pain from these bee stings + im down as hell cause i broke a promise i dont remember of not taking his quad out to ride if he left it at my house

Also 3 out of 5 times i have gotten the sh*t stung outta me from me running over hives

Hyperwarrior22
08-26-2007, 06:44 PM
that sucks man

the warrior feels your pain

CannondaleRider
08-26-2007, 06:58 PM
Punctuation is your friend.

ZeroLogic
08-26-2007, 07:11 PM
Thats crazy man. I never walk more then like 30 feet away from my bike at the most.

08-26-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally posted by Hyperwarrior22
that sucks man

the warrior feels your pain

Dude...WHERE THE HELL IS MY SANDWICH!?

Sucks about the bees, friend, and heroin guy though.

Ghost-Rider
08-26-2007, 08:20 PM
Man that sucks, my dad was attacked by two underground hives of yellow jackets and was stung so many times it made him become allergic.

08-26-2007, 09:23 PM
where in nj do u live? I kinda have the same problem this guy left his grizzly at my house and i thouth it was cool and all but I rode it like twice and the last week the guy came to get it and that crap wouldnt start i was so pissed off so me and my dad noticed theres a screw missing from the carb so we ordered a new one instaled it today and still wouldnt start so now im gonna have to pay for yamaha to repair it bc when the guys brought it. It worked so now its my fault some how even tho i didnt ride it. So some adivse to everyone dont ride people **** cuz it sucks fixing it even if its not your fault.

allstock
08-26-2007, 10:08 PM
that sucks but next time you take it out dont tell your friend:devil:

08-26-2007, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Polak1035
where in nj do u live? I kinda have the same problem this guy left his grizzly at my house and i thouth it was cool and all but I rode it like twice and the last week the guy came to get it and that crap wouldnt start i was so pissed off so me and my dad noticed theres a screw missing from the carb so we ordered a new one instaled it today and still wouldnt start so now im gonna have to pay for yamaha to repair it bc when the guys brought it. It worked so now its my fault some how even tho i didnt ride it. So some adivse to everyone dont ride people **** cuz it sucks fixing it even if its not your fault.

You know what really sucks?

Telling someone to make you a sandwich, and they don't.

HOP ON IT, HYPERWARRIOR...NOW.

MX MaNiAc 06
08-26-2007, 11:29 PM
Haha sounds like a pretty crazy day

cdrookie
08-27-2007, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by 450rcrazy022692
Today i went riding with my brother and my friend i took my buddies yfz cause my 450 is getting a total rebuild and i talk to him after riding and hes like bro why did you take out my quad im like i thought you said i could...now i feel like an a-hole for doing it...But during riding i went through these trails with my friend and waited for my brother to come and when were waiting there my friend tipped his bike over and about 50 bees swormed us and i got stung a million times and ditched the quad and ran and i ran into a different trail and waited with my brother and friend and all the sudden i hear the quad start and im like o **** someones stealing the quad so i jump on my brothers 450r and race over and im like bro wtf are you doing and this 22 yr old was on it like o i thought it broke down and im like get the **** off even if it did why are you on it....so after almost killing this kid i found out hes all heroined out and has/had a warrant out for his arrest and now i kinda feel ****ty i took it out + almost got it stolen.....so now im in pain from these bee stings + im down as hell cause i broke a promise i dont remember of not taking his quad out to ride if he left it at my house

Also 3 out of 5 times i have gotten the sh*t stung outta me from me running over hives

and this one time at band camp...

killroy
08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Polak1035
this guy left his grizzly at my house and i thouth it was cool and all but I rode it like twice ----------------

It worked so now its my fault some how even tho i didnt ride it. So some adivse to everyone dont ride people **** cuz it sucks fixing it even if its not your fault. are you fuxxxing kidding me?!?!?! :eek2: :p :eek2: :p :eek2:

KXRida
08-27-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ZeroLogic
Thats crazy man. I never walk more then like 30 feet away from my bike at the most.

haha same here. I usually just stay on my bike and if I do get off of it I lean it against one of my buddy's quads. I only really get off of it to take a piss haha.

Sorry to hear man. I feel wierd when I ride my friend's bikes though. I will only really ride their bike/quad if I really know them. I dunno, it just feels wierd.