PDA

View Full Version : was in the worst situation tonight

One_Bad_400
08-24-2007, 10:33 PM
its amazing how death works... and when and how peoples "time to go" is...

i was heading home tonight and witnessed the worst car wreck ever.. there was a black family and an arabian guy and they were doing around 85-90 and the arab hit the black family and the black family went into a barral roll and the husband and the daugter were slung out of the car's dozen barral rolls... i turned around to help and the husband died wile i was there and when they put the body bag over his body my heart dropped and i started just crying right there... i think the daugter is paralized becasue she was alive and responding but could not move.. the wife was fine becasue she had her seat belt on and i think there was a baby in the back seat that died also becasue the firemen were pulling her out of the crushed car and she was holding on for dear life screaming "MY BABY MY BABY OH LORD MY BABY" and the arabian guy was going into shock all by himself saying "OMG OMG there dead there all dead OMG" so i had to calm him down... i had to leave the scene becasue i couldnt stand to look at the blue body bag one more time... i just cant grasp the concept of death... i dont understand.... i hate it... for the man to be there one second with his family and the next to be struggling for life on the side of the road and to die a few minutes later... i did not know them but it tore my heart up to be there and see such a tragity... i just pray for the family and the arabian guy becsaue the police were being EXTREMLY rude the the arab just because of his "race"... sorry... i just had to vent... its been eating me up all night

Ghost-Rider
08-24-2007, 10:39 PM
Sorry you had to experience that, i have seen similar, except about 4 body bags.

One_Bad_400
08-24-2007, 10:41 PM
ya... that was the first on the scene dead body i've ever seen... i saw my gandpas in the casket... but thats not like this... i just also feel sorry for the arab becasue it was there falt too but becasue of his race they were rude to him and now he's probably going to spend jail time

pred174
08-24-2007, 10:43 PM
ive had a day like that 5 years ago on mothers day with my mom when we got hit by a drunk driver at 10am in the morning when he ran a stop sign and my mom passed away right in front of me..:(

Ghost-Rider
08-24-2007, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by One_Bad_400
ya... that was the first on the scene dead body i've ever seen... i saw my gandpas in the casket... but thats not like this... i just also feel sorry for the arab becasue it was there falt too but becasue of his race they were rude to him and now he's probably going to spend jail time

Yea, but its death, its a part of life.

One_Bad_400
08-24-2007, 10:48 PM
Originally posted by pred174
ive had a day like that 5 years ago on mothers day with my mom when we got hit by a drunk driver at 10am in the morning when he ran a stop sign and my mom passed away right in front of me..:(

:( :( :(

Ghost-Rider
08-24-2007, 10:51 PM
Originally posted by pred174

Thats horrible. :(

One_Bad_400
08-24-2007, 10:56 PM
and to think... we take that chance every time we ride... to think last july people told me i shouldnt had walked away from a wreck i had... its just a part of life

pred174
08-24-2007, 11:00 PM
i guess any of teenagers/or older ppl that decide that your sober after a couple hours of sleep your wrong cause in the police report he said he stopped drinking at about 4am and on the site of the accident he blew a .28

Ghost-Rider
08-24-2007, 11:27 PM
It's an hour per drink, and don't think for a second eating food or bread or anything will make it go faster.

coolex
08-24-2007, 11:43 PM
theres so many variables to alchohol, there wieght, how fast u drink it, wat ur drinking, how much alchocle is in it, is it hot out or cold, n r u in the sun, or did u eat alot b4, or if u drink alot or if u nvr drank b4

Ghost-Rider
08-24-2007, 11:47 PM
It takes an hour for your body to process one drink, how much you eat doesn't matter.

coolex
08-24-2007, 11:58 PM
process as in if u have 5 drinks ull get a buzz or w/e then in 5hours ull be sober again

is that the full process:confused:

n thats good to know, i guess what i listed were al factors on how much u need to drink to get drunk

07250ex
08-25-2007, 12:05 AM
Originally posted by Ghost-Rider
It takes an hour for your body to process one drink, how much you eat doesn't matter.

yes it does alcohol will take effect faster on an empty stomach

coolex
08-25-2007, 12:07 AM
thats wat i was sayign but i think he means tryign to sober up idk? food would still make a difference i would think

07250ex
08-25-2007, 12:11 AM
If you feasted on bread or salt it will most definatly

Ghost-Rider
08-25-2007, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by 07250ex
If you feasted on bread or salt it will most definatly

Eating bread to sober up quick is a myth, you just gotta wait for your kidneys to process it.

DVXracer
08-25-2007, 08:25 AM
At least you did the right thing and tried to help ...

HtFoxChick
08-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Sorry you had to come across a scene like that!! Had to be tough on you.

I can't understand why the innocent are the ones to pay the price, of someone else mistakes.:( Seems that way alot these days.:ermm:

cr977
08-25-2007, 09:18 AM
i live on a corner where 2 wrecks have happened in the 6 months we have lived here, thankfully noone ever got hurt, another time i was weed eating for my neighbor, out of nowhere i just felt the need to leave so i walked out of the ditch, then i watched a 90 year old women roll a vw but 4 times and lant the car where i would have been if i would not have left. the lord was no doubt looking out for me day. thankfully she was fine, but i definitly would not have been had i not left. these are some heart breaking stories, every time i wreck bad i get this feeling like man, is it really worth riding? i have never had a horrible unconcious wreck but i have broke bones. at my first ever mx race i watched a guy on a z400 come up short on a double and wreck hard he had to be air lifted out and he died on the flight to the hospital. :(