PDA

View Full Version : I hate Stupid People!!! READ THIS

Sandman69
08-24-2007, 09:51 PM
So I am getting ready to head down to the Sand Dunes tomorrow morning. I take off my NOS bottle to take it to the local Checker Auto part store who fills the bottle up for me. Around$10 cheap.

Well I get there and Brian who usually fills my bottle up is not there. A new worker says I can help you as I have just passed the course to fill NITROUS. Well just as he takes it back I can hear him filling up the bottle when all of a sudden I hear this huge BOOM!!!!!:eek:

The new guy comes out from the back with his manager and says Im sorry but your valve is broken. WHAT???? He says I was filling it up at 800PSI like your suppose to and it just broke. Now let me tell you these valves just dont brake with that kind of pressure. These bottles have a safty pressure release if over 1500PSI at one time. He continued to blame the bottle and not take blame for it. After I was done yelling at him the manager looked at the tank that the store uses and found out that the new kid put straight air into the bottle and blew the valve.

I hate stupid people. Now I am heading down to the dunes with no Nitrous. I can tell you... Once you have ran NOS it is hard not to run with out it.

Have you guys ran into stupid people like this?

GOTFEAR
08-24-2007, 10:17 PM
he must have used a nos pump station for that to happen did your blow off bust out if so you can use a Pepsi can just cut it down to fit works good

Sandman69
08-24-2007, 10:25 PM
Found the MTN DEW bottles seem to work pretty well

exridr400
08-24-2007, 11:30 PM
Stop talking crap bout me it was my first day and the valve was faulty.

idro
08-25-2007, 02:16 AM
i don't know whats more dumb, this post or putting nitrous on a ATV...

gcart2
08-25-2007, 05:33 AM
Originally posted by idro
jealous???
um try painball places when you have it filled. they real cheap and they know what they are doing

JetTech
08-25-2007, 07:33 AM
Originally posted by idro

Why is that stupid? I would actually like to see the guys setup if he has any pics.

07250ex
08-25-2007, 10:38 AM
Originally posted by exridr400
Stop talking crap bout me it was my first day and the valve was faulty.

was it actully this kid lol

JetTech
08-25-2007, 11:03 AM
LOL. I was wondering the same thing. I'm betting more that this guy was just messing around.