PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to DRR, Marc, Gary, and everyone else

forgiven
08-24-2007, 08:30 PM
I was initially impressed with DRR for all the features you get for the money so I thought I would try one out for my boys. I was pleased with the quad and it has been enjoyable for my son. With a newer wider model with numerous thing changing all the time we have experienced different issues along the way. I am not a real patient person, but to DRR's, Marc from Hotquads, and Gary have been awesome about answering questions and trying to make situations right.

At first I was prolly a little upset over what I thought was workmanship, R&D issues etc. but after time to evaluate and now seeing how they are stepping up on the swingarm issue I am officially impressed. How many other 4 wheeler companies would stand up and say...yeah the swinger isn't right, develop a new one and replace them as necessary?? Just admitting it is huge to me. In a society when everyone makes excuses and don't stand behind anything...KUDO's to DRR. As they continue to come out with new quads they will be the first to be looked at by me, and I recommend others to do the same. We need to support this type of business practice with our brand loyalty.

BTW No one paid me to say this, and I have gotten no special favors to write this or anything. I am normally pretty demanding in my expectations of others but when I see someone "doing it right" I just would like to see others along with myself support them.

ecmini1
08-25-2007, 09:13 PM
Thats was well put DRR is an awsome company. The company stands behind its products.

hotquads1
08-27-2007, 08:38 AM
thanks, for the kind words Steve . I am proud to be representing a company and a product such as DRR , and to be part of a dealer network with some really great, customer minded people, I am not going to attempt to name all of the DRR dealers and distributors that are part of this forum , because i'm sure I would forget someone, but I have confidence in all them that I have met here.
marc

bulldogfallon
08-27-2007, 12:40 PM
Thanks for the unsolicated post...

We are all in this sport together and treat each other as we would like to be treated ourselves.

Pretty simple to know when things are right and when they are just plain wrong.

DRR is not perfect, BUT they do stand behind their product and their people and do what it takes to make things right.

I have rec'd criticism for my strong belief of DRR, but it is hard not to share the enthusiasm due to their way of doing business, which is not common in today's society.

humboldt hills
08-28-2007, 11:55 AM
My thougts exactly!!!