PDA

View Full Version : White Bros Carbon Pro

cthomps07
08-23-2007, 10:11 PM
I was looking at the charts for the 04-05 450r and it says when keeping the air box lid it calls for the stock jetting. Anyone have an opinion on this? I want to get one for my 08 and I am wondering how much I will need to change. I will keep the lid and maybe add a twin air or uni air filter but thats it. Any idea if I will need to change alot?

pro-rider46
08-23-2007, 11:10 PM
i would recomend a dasa, sparks. or rossier exaust just cause they are simply better. pull off the airbox lid and put a 185 main jet in it and a new needle from honda. you will feel a huge difference over stock. if you want you can get the hrc kit installed and it will do about what the exhaust would but be cheaper. and it does not void warranty. if i was in your shoes i would buy the hrc kit.

cthomps07
08-24-2007, 08:44 AM
I was thinking about the hrc kit. Where are you buying them from is there anywhere I can get one online?

Sjorge450R
08-24-2007, 09:49 AM
Originally posted by cthomps07
I was thinking about the hrc kit. Where are you buying them from is there anywhere I can get one online?

skip the kit. Go to a dealership, order a 2002 CRF cam, put that in. Then order the HRC jetting kit ($25) comes with needle and 185 main. Then get a Rossier from C&D or KB ($400) and then be set to go. I did all of that, but i got a 03 CRF cam instead and let me tell you, its a completly different quad now.

You may even get lucky and wont need the HRC needle. I didnt need it.