PDA

View Full Version : Good for XC????

iwannaride2
08-23-2007, 09:51 PM
i was wondering if this quad was good for xc or not....dirt wheels said it wasn't very good for xc but they are very hard to believe...also i was wondering how reliable they have been for you guys that own one....even if just little things have been breaking because i don't want to buy a quad that is gonna nickle and dime me...thanx....

kfxrules
08-24-2007, 12:19 PM
well i have had one since may and i haven't had too much to go wrong but no matter what if you ride the bike will always nickle and dime you especially in and mx ridin....

pcmamerica
08-24-2007, 09:32 PM
I havent had anything break since I got mine and same with my brothers. I keep adding performance parts to it. Cam, exhaust, programmer, air filter, ehs lid cover. Only thing I got was a small nail hole in my front right tire. we ride hard thorugh the trail and down back roads too. So far so good.

Jeff

mod440ex
08-26-2007, 04:08 PM
i have added an hmf slip on and efi controller and i havent had any probs with mine. i also have had a front go flat, making new trails at my buddies who has a bunch of thorn trees.

i think they would be a great woods race bike. they will hopefully really start coming out with some more mods to throw on it.

spincr4hire
08-29-2007, 06:18 AM
everyone please stop buying dirtwheels! its not worth wiping your *** with.

mod440ex
08-29-2007, 06:28 AM
well tere kinda nice when ur taking a dump and u run out of tp:D

bkquill
08-29-2007, 10:14 AM
So another word, this bike would be good for the trails and MX track. I'm not a hardcore racer, just like to go fast, jump and rip through trails on our property and hit the local MX tracks once in a while..

This has been what I'm leaning towards, but still doing my homework. I just want a good all around quad that'll good be at everything, it's doesn't have to great at one, thus suffering at another.

Any futher input would be great. And I never trust the rags, I just read what each has to say compile along with other sources of info.

Thanks y'all

Cheers,
Brian

mod440ex
08-29-2007, 11:14 AM
we just made a bunch of new trails on our property and there is nothing nicer than haveing revers when doing that. we have built like a 2 mile woods course that has hill(up and down) tight technical woods, fast straights and 2 creek jumps(1 we jump about 20 ft with flat landing) and i dont have a single complaint with it on any of that. another nice thing is how well the stock tires perform. i had itp xcr's on my honda and i am just has impressed with the dunlops. hope this helps ya out. i do have a video in here somewhere, doesnt do alot of justice for what we made, but u can get a little bit of an idea.