PDA

View Full Version : Hipers??

cchrider
08-23-2007, 09:16 PM
I was just looking at the photo gallary of all the KTM shots with Andy Lagzins (sp?) and Tim farr with the factory rig and wut not. There was a pic of a couple hIpers but had the KTM logo. Just wondering, did KTM hook up with Hiper and carrying their own line of them or something?

don_carallo
08-24-2007, 05:39 AM
..i thought the same thing

cchrider
08-24-2007, 12:11 PM
That would be pretty awsome. Because Im already switching to one this season. It would be pretty cool to see KTM's own line of parts. I know at our local KTM Shop, up on the wall they have a KTM exhaust. Which is really the powerbomb fmf fullsystem. It says KTM on the side and under it really small letters it says by FMF. So Im wondering if the same thing with KTM and HiPer.

speedfreaksguy
08-24-2007, 07:59 PM
I wouldn't be surprised. KTM does that with almost all of their "hardparts". From the orange Renthal bars to Leatt braces.

patrickj75
08-24-2007, 08:26 PM
i looked at the hardparts catalog today when i ordered my 450xc. yes, they look like Hipers. the pipe i saw was made by Akrapovic which is what Farr has on his quad. i believe they work alot with KTM. they already have a tone of factory parts for the 525 and 450. now i just have to wait til i get mine...

cchrider
08-31-2007, 09:49 PM
Yea today at the local shop I was checking out that catologe. They do have alot of parts already out for it. I cant wait to get mine!!