PDA

View Full Version : WET ERASER -> beware of seller

660LE
08-23-2007, 06:20 PM
Had his yz426 motor on ebay in a no reserve auction. So i bid to what I wanted to pay. Again no reserve. Dead beat wont sell me the motor for the winning price. Then shortly after auction ends the motor appears on here for sale again. He then leaves bad feedback for me saying I wont pay.. Beware of this guy. Dont trust him selling parts.

Groves187
08-23-2007, 06:24 PM
To me, it seams like hes SilverCub, the name was banned!... Looks to be the same motor and the same parts he had for his...

08-23-2007, 06:57 PM
Hes just mad I wont sell him 2 thousand dolars worth of parts for $660. I had at the bottom of my add that I would not let it sell for under $1000. That is a reserve price. And he is in canada. My add said at the top "ships to USA" thats not canada so he had no right to bid on it. I have the right to not sell any item. If he had sent the money that would be a nother story. If he wants to act like a child because I choose to not sell him my motor and post bad feed back on me of corse im going to post bad feed back about him.

Heres the add. At the top it says ships to usa (not canada) and at the bottom of my add says will not sell under $1000 (reserve)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=006&sspagename=STRK%3AMESO%3AIT&viewitem=&item=160147996213&rd=1

If he wants it then I can maybe sell the motor alone for $660 or else I want $1000 for it all.

And "660LE" "dont trust me for selling parts"? Check out my quad its parted out only a few parts left not one bad feed back till you come along mad because you dont have enough money to buy a yz motor.

derekhonda
08-23-2007, 07:40 PM
why didnt you put a reserve on the auction then?

660LE
08-23-2007, 07:50 PM
There is no where it says wont ship to canada. It says "shpping costs - to canada- not specified" I use ebay quite a bit and if you dont want to ship to canada you can clearly define that in the shipping description. And the reason I am making a big deal about this or "acting as a child" is that was a no reserve auction. The extra .50 cents or whatever it is to add a reserve would have clearly solved alot of problems and also would have had your motor and parts sold without problem. Putting will not sell under 1000$ is clearly not a legit way of placing an ebay ad.

hornetgod13
08-23-2007, 11:15 PM
Three things I see wrong here.
1. The auction DOES say United States only.
2. A reserve should have been put on it.
3. Seller should have set up bids only to be accepted from US bidders only.
I see the seller more at fault here. You should honor the auction. It sold for much less than you thought. I bet if it would have sold for more than $1000 you would have shipped it to Canada. You did a poor job of setting your auction up.

gbcap
08-24-2007, 06:32 AM
WET ERASER; you under a contracted obligation to sell the motor for the final bid price. you did not put a reserve on the auction cause you didn't want to pay more money for that option. putting $1000 in the bottom is NOT a valid way to specify a term of an auction on ebay.

also, just cause he is from canada doesn't mean he doesn't have a place in the US to ship the motor to that will ship it to him. if he wanted to ship it directly to canada then yes he was wrong also, but a good seller would have worked something out with him.

why would you leave bad feedback when YOU and ONLY YOU violated the terms of the auction. if he wanted to, he could take you to court for voilating the terms. its not worth it but he could.

660-
you can specify 100% that you don't ship to canada. but at the same time it doesn't say it does and it says only to US. that is a question you should have asked before bidding.

what i think you should do: retract the negative feedbacks and go your seperate ways. it was a bad dealing from the begining and it is only going to get worse if you keep it up.

Pappy
08-24-2007, 07:06 AM
and you wonder why we dont want this trash on our site. im not going to ban this name, we will let everyone see how slimey he is.

08-24-2007, 09:50 AM
Originally posted by Pappy
and you wonder why we dont want this trash on our site. im not going to ban this name, we will let everyone see how slimey he is.

Reason why some people here don’t want me here is because spelling errors not selling problems and never once banned for breaking the rules always banned for no reason other than because. Their is not one person here that sells parts cheaper than me. Half my quad was brand new never used and I let them parts go dirt cheep. I let a whole 400ex motor go with every thing it needed for only $280. I gave away my whole rear end for free which coasted me over $700. If I ever ripped some one off their would have been bad feed back posted which their never was. Every one I ever sold to was always satisfied. Only 1 person was some what unsatisfied because a rim I sold him had a ding in it but I had told him about it before selling it to him.

If he wants it I will still sell it to him but for $660 he will be only getting a motor. I thought that typing down will not sell under $1000 would have been enough for some one to realize that was a reserve price but I guess it wasn’t. If he deletes the bad feed back on eBay Ill delete mine.

And what with me being on the "Black List"!!! Black list is for people who rip people off. I HAVE NEVER RIPPED ANY ONE OFF!!! I have the right to choose to sell or not sell a part I OWN and this is the first time I ever did not let some one buy one of my parts whic his still up to me since I OWN THE PART NOT HIM. And "sells junk" yeah what is this place ran by a bunch of immature kids? Sure seems like it putting down false info on me.

Want me to prove it? How about I post up a pic of my quad saying who bought parts off this quad leave feed back? You won’t find one bad thing about me. Get your facts straight before being an ***.

hornetgod13
08-24-2007, 10:01 AM
He was the high bidder on more than just the motor. That auction was for much more than that. You set the auction up poorly and got burnt. If I was the bidder I would report you to Ebay and show this thread as proof to your shadey tactics.
Why did you give him a negative feedback when you wouldn't sell it to him? Completely Ridiculous!

08-24-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by hornetgod13
He was the high bidder on more than just the motor. That auction was for much more than that. You set the auction up poorly and got burnt. If I was the bidder I would report you to Ebay and show this thread as proof to your shadey tactics.
Why did you give him a negative feedback when you wouldn't sell it to him? Completely Ridiculous!

Well I geuss I did not set the add up clear enough. My mistake. So lets all be asses and make a huge deal out of it when no one lost out on any money other then me which the add costed me $16. If he wants it, it will be back on ebay some time.

hornetgod13
08-24-2007, 10:10 AM
Ebay auctions are binding contracts. Why sell it on here.

08-24-2007, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by hornetgod13
Ebay auctions are binding contracts. Why sell it on here.

Im trying to sell it every where have it up for sale at over 10 places. And ripping some one off is running with the money so stop posting crap about me ripping people off. When I run with some ones money go ahead post all you want about me but till then stop being a dick. And that wil never happen so dont count on it.

Pappy
08-24-2007, 10:43 AM
you wont be selling here dirtbag

gbcap
08-24-2007, 11:27 AM
you are ripping him off by not selling it to him. if you would have ended the auction early (which you have the right to do) then everything would be fine. but you let it end. BINDING you to that contract. you are breaking the law by not selling him what you PROMISED to do when you listed the auction and let it end on ebay.

if i were 660 i wouldn't want it now anyway, cause you seem like a real upstanding jerkoff and wouldn't trust anything from you.

just cause you sell stuff cheap and 'give' stuff away doesn't make other things go away. your an idiot for giving it away if its worth more then that. :rolleyes:

hornetgod13
08-24-2007, 02:47 PM
I see he was banned and his attempted sale on the website was removed. Good call!