PDA

View Full Version : Fully Modified TC Racing 426EX FOR SALE

TC426EX
08-23-2007, 12:18 PM
I listed this once here a while back, but decided to keep it. Now I really am looking to sell it. The bike is an '03, is modified to the hilt and is really super clean. It has all the mods listed in my sig plus a few more not listed. I have put my soul into building this bike, and it has had minimal use (under 15 hours) in the past year and a half since I put a brand new 13:1 top end in it. Bike is super fast and is about as good as an EX gets.... the real deal. I just bought a house, and have had little time to ride a bike this modified, so rather than have it sit in the garage, I am looking for a good home to pass it on to. Runs great, starts right up. I just started and rode it around casually a little bit to make sure everything was still tip top. Did a full oil change, removed + sprayed out the carb, and cleaned it up real nice. All this bike needs is a new set of Nerf Bars and it is ready to rip. Will keep up with mildy built 450s. I must mention that this bike REQUIRES race gas + full synthetic oil without exception!!!

Have invested well over $10,000 into the bike (not including the price of the quad), and there is literally no stock part on the entire bike aside from the frame + footpegs. If you have been looking for a fast, clean, well maintained (BABIED) EX with a fresh top end + low hours, it doesnt get much better than this.

I can also include one full set of Fox riding gear and a helmet at no extra expense.

Alot invested, but Im only looking to get around $3750 for the bike in excellent shape right now. Bought new by me, never abused, with a clear title which will be transferred over to the new buyer without issue. I am willing to ship wherever in the United States, but the shipping costs are of course the buyer's responsibility. Please PM me for any info, and I will post pics very soon when I get home from work tonight. Thank you.

I WILL NOT PART THIS BIKE OUT OR TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING AT ALL, SORRY.

Joe400ex
08-23-2007, 02:39 PM
PICS