PDA

View Full Version : Leatt Brace

bulldogfallon
08-21-2007, 07:30 PM
I picked one up tonight....Been searching the net for days and a local shop ended up having it in stock!! They have another 1 if anyone is interested PM me

This brace with the Rockgardn body armor will help feel a little better and know we have done the best we can to protect our little man.

The site does say 4-16 yrs old, but I spoke with them and they don't recomend it for children under 60lbs...unless they a little thicker then average

Dillan is stocky so it fit him fine with the small adjustment pieces in place...

Everyone that has one says it is the best money they have ever spent so we had to get one.....

I'll post some pics once we get our Rockgardn inventory in on Friday

jread14
08-24-2007, 10:36 AM
Originally posted by bulldogfallon
I

Everyone that has one says it is the best money they have ever spent so we had to get one.....

I will second that!!!!! It really keeps the little ones head sturdy on those hard landings. NO MORE WHIPLASH!!! My son doesnt even know that he has it on when he rides. In fact he keeps it on all day unless it is way to hot. JR

boomer43
08-24-2007, 01:49 PM
thanks gary i order it yesterday

TTracer#22
08-24-2007, 08:51 PM
My son is 55#and his leatt-brace has the small side clips and the 17deg. peace on the back and it fits perfect don't know about being any smaller than that.

Just my 2cents

hotquads1
08-27-2007, 08:57 AM
I think the Leatt brace is the best investment we can make in the safety of our children who participate in this great sport of ours . No they are not cheap but neither are tires , exhaust, portwork , and racing. I would like to challenge the parents out there to look into this product and condsider the value of safety and peace of mind . Yes we sell them but that is not my motivation , I truly believe that the safety of my child and yours is first priority. So buy it from your local dealer or favorite vendor , and we will gladly ship anywhere( free shipping and no sales tax) in the U.S., in order to make this item available to everyone. thanks to Gary for starting this post and spreading the awareness. I would much rather provoke you today than send you a "get well soon message " for your child tommorrow.
marc