PDA

View Full Version : I got some new tricks down.

pharit
08-21-2007, 01:38 PM
Hell ya, been talkin to some of the guys over on the Akraix Board, giving me a few tips here and there and i've got some new tricks down.

CandyBars (No one really does those anymore)
Bar Hops
StaleFish
Swran Wraps
and my cordova's are a tad weak but with some more stretchin i think i'll have them dialed in by next week.

I know thread worthless without pics but all my friends don't ride anymore and i got no one to take some shots, I need to get some posted up cause my whole setup has changed alot within the last month.

Whats everyone else been up to? this place has been dead for a while.

Titanium
08-22-2007, 10:37 AM
I havn't really been learning anything new yet. Specially since i jus got a new quad. I've warmed up to it alot quicker than i thot i was goin to. i can do simple stuff like Nac Nac, Can Can's, Superman, Double can can's and i almost have a heelclicker down. i'll try and get some pics of it sometime this week. I only have one other friend that rides with me anymore and he doesn't like to take pics but neither do i so i dont blame him.

raptor146
08-23-2007, 12:52 AM
Did a little show/demo last weekend. Here's a vid

http://www.qsfqx.com/files/stantonfair.wmv

My newest trick is probably a one handed no footed can was doing little no handed no footed cans but was only getting my hands off the bars a few inches.

Pharit if you ever get a chance to come up to Nebraska we can go riding. We could make a vid. Our ramp is sitting in Norfolk Nebraska right now since it will be closer to college. This place has a huge landing. Like 16ft tall and 40-50 ft wide.