PDA

View Full Version : Grab bars and bumpers

sanddude
08-20-2007, 10:42 PM
Hi there,:D
I would like to get a after market grab bar and bumper for a ecx 50cc. :muscle: I would like to know who makes them. If you can post some pics of different one that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Scott :devil:
I have to put all the faces in here because the kid is helping me type tonight and he LOVES them.:rolleyes:

Livin4Real
08-20-2007, 10:51 PM
The rath rear sub/grab bar is pretty nice. Light and strong and only runs around $60, it replaces the rear grab/fender mount assembly on there now. We lost ours at the Taylorville WPSA after getting rear ended, replaced it with the rath and have been very happy with it since.

mxkids
08-21-2007, 06:32 AM
Go to our web site. There is pictures of them on there.

www.tittlebrothersracing.com

Sonia

Bayman111
08-21-2007, 03:09 PM
I also had a question about bumpers, does blingstar make thies H-bomb bumper for a cobra?

Any help would be apperciated, thanks, Bailey

mxkids
08-21-2007, 07:51 PM
As far as I know blingstar only offers the one type of bumper.

Hope this helps.

Sonia

sanddude
08-21-2007, 08:38 PM
HI
I looked on your site and found the grab bar I could not
find any bumper to look at . looking for different pitchers
to see what we like

tell Brandon i am still thinking about the 70cc motor with the 90 kit in it . i will give him a call . what is his shift at work

scott:D :(

Livin4Real
08-21-2007, 09:49 PM
H-Bomb has their own line of bumpers. Blingstar has the Natalie Victory bumper for the cobra, we've got it on ours and it looks really good, should be a pic on our sponsorhouse page. Sonia can set you up.

Also on the 90 kit, has your son/daughter ridden the 70 yet?

mxkids
08-21-2007, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by sanddude
HI
I looked on your site and found the grab bar I could not
find any bumper to look at . looking for different pitchers
to see what we like

tell Brandon i am still thinking about the 70cc motor with the 90 kit in it . i will give him a call . what is his shift at work

scott:D :(

Scott, he goes back to work tomm. on day shift. He will be home tomm. night. Give him a call or I can have him call you, either way.

Here is a pic of the bumber. I am not sure if you can tell alot about it on the quad with the numer plate.

I did not realize that my web guy had our product section under construction. Sorry about that. I will see if I can find you a pic of the bumper by itself.

Sonia

mxkids
08-21-2007, 10:47 PM
Sorry, here is the pic

mxkids
08-21-2007, 10:55 PM
Scott,

It looks basically like this one. I can't rem. if it has the stars in it or not. But the V shape design is the same.

Sonia

Livin4Real
08-22-2007, 02:45 AM
yup, that's the one, looks awesome on our quad.

TTracer#22
08-22-2007, 07:48 AM
Here is the Rath Front Bumper.

mxkids
08-22-2007, 07:31 PM
Sanddue,

Sent you a pm.

Sonia

Rath303
08-29-2007, 08:08 AM
Hey Brian!! thanks for posting up that picture...

We have a bumper, rear grab bar and nerfs available for the Cobra. We have the competition nerfs as well with the net heelguards for them. I have them all in stock and ready to go

Remeber since guys since you are a member of the website you get a discount on Rath Racing products :D

Livin4Real
08-30-2007, 12:39 AM
Sorry I can't take credit for the bumper pic, that was another poster, we run the blingstar bumper but we have your guys rear fender/grab bar and love it :)