PDA

View Full Version : question about in car neon

redlineranger
08-20-2007, 07:51 PM
i was wantin to see if anybody new what colors were illegal in alabama. or is it prolly like most other states, to where as u cant have red and blue.

is it illegal when u have certain colors in the car, or is it just whenever you have them on the outside. thanks

troyleepred719
08-20-2007, 08:11 PM
on the outsides, it is illegal, in most states, to have red or blue on the outside. becuase they are the colors of emergency vehicles, and volunteers, on the inside there are no colors that are illegal, as long as the do not emit light about the window line, or cause and obstruction of view...

trx400exxracer
08-20-2007, 08:24 PM
I think in GA you can have any color in your truck as long as it is not flashing but i would still stay away from blue and red to stay out of trouble! Does anyone know where you can get in car neon set-ups??? I have been wanting to get some!!!

ricksmx865
08-20-2007, 08:47 PM
i dont think most officers care... its just you find that one every now and then.....

least around here anyway

whiteboycustom
08-21-2007, 06:52 AM
go with a black light looks alot cooler then regular colors, and i know in tx or atleast ive heard that if u can see the bulb u cant have it on but aslong as its under the car and cant be seen its good to go

Mx300exRyder
08-21-2007, 08:57 PM
in tx you can have any color outsided but they cant flash just red or blue or one of those colors directly after each other. I am a volunteer fire fighter and I have still gotten in trouble with mine while I was going to a scene. I even had my dash mounted light bar and sirens going.