PDA

View Full Version : shock choices...plz look

WB450r
08-20-2007, 04:10 PM
im gettin LT shocks but not quite sure which ones....
either custom axis or motowoz...which shocks are better for mx...give details about each shock and the pros and cons..

custom axis...adjustable compression and rebound...
motowoz..adjustable compression and rebound...

also i was thinkin that these shocks run for $1100 to $1300....how much r these shocks...
where do u get custom axis from...
im gunna be using these shocks with the smc +2 LT a arms....
any info would be great...

XXXRACER165
08-20-2007, 04:32 PM
Get the Motowoz shocks. They are nice, soft, smooth & have very good bottoming resistance, while the Axis shocks are kind of stiff. They also don't take huge hits like the motowoz, the Axis feel like they blow through their travel and when they bottom, it hurts.

JJs450r
08-20-2007, 04:37 PM
i ordered the motowoz and its been about a month since i ordered them caint wait till they come in

ryanowarrior
08-20-2007, 05:34 PM
get the fox evol shocks!!! wont ever run anything else and there about that price your talkin about too!!! both compression and rebound adj, and you can set them up for whatever type of riding your doin that day if its trails or mx, you just adjust and go!!! i'd check them if i were you atleast!!! im very pleased with them even though i dont know much about shocks, it gives me something to play with and try different stuff!!! just me 2 cents worth though

mx1791
08-20-2007, 05:48 PM
i love axis and will probably always run them. motowoz feel awsome and are better priced then anything else but look ugly haha but they performe too good to care about there looks. i dont like fox personally, but alot of people think there really good

ryanowarrior
08-20-2007, 05:50 PM
yea man there all good shocks no doubt, but its really all up to you and what you want and what you can afford!!! which ever you get you will be pleased im sure with them!!

WB450r
08-20-2007, 07:25 PM
fox evols was another option that i had but i didnt list it....but i think im gunna have to go with the motowoz becuz all i hear is good things about them and i havent heard one bad thing about them....so from wht i hear motowoz is top notch and u cant go wrong with them....thanks for all the replys....

stallionrr
08-21-2007, 09:37 AM
AXIS has a new plush ride system. A " NO BOTTOM VALVE" I got it on my new rear titaniym axis triple adjust and the thing rips.. super plush.. i've landed it pretty hard and never feel it hit that hard bottoming out feeling..