PDA

View Full Version : need help desperately

hookedonpain
08-20-2007, 04:02 PM
Need help desperately.90cc pro mxr,ran absolutely great three weeks ago,and then we blew the tranny.Thanks to west coast quads the tranny is now rebuilt,but the motor wont run,and nothing was changed from the previous race when we blew the tranny.The motor is hard to start,runs fine with the back wheels off the ground,as soon as we put it down it bogs down and just barely rolls,I am at my end and ready to have a nice bonfire.Any input would be appreciated,on possible problems,I know how to start the fire.

Thanks.:mad:

77racerdad
08-20-2007, 04:48 PM
we just found this weekend. for the past 4 or 5 weeks we would run good for 2 moto's then it would just die not start. had fuel in the filter and spark just would not run. let it set . it would start and run .this weekend we ran friday night ran great pulled the hole shot end the race 3rd. put it up pulled it out for sat. race in the practice it die it would start but u go to take off it you die. I FOUND THE FUEL FILTER THAT CAME WITH IT WAS COMING APART AND GOING INTO THE JETS. WE PULLED THE MAIN IT HAD SOME IN IT. WE RAN ALL THE MOTOS SO FAR SO GOOD I DONT KNOW IF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM BUT IT A START.

TEXWS6
08-21-2007, 06:04 AM
if you are still using the stock wiring do this, turn the lights on and first chance you get, re-wire your bike (delete all lights, ignition switch, etc)....

We have not had any problems since...

oh yea, tighten the crap out of your air filter boot that connects to the carb..

Kelly

hookedonpain
08-21-2007, 06:14 AM
Found the problem!Rear spring was stuck,not allowing the belt to ride to the top of the clutch.She is rippin now.Knew it had to be something simple.Thanks for the replys.

blazen582
08-21-2007, 05:43 PM
Don't feel bad I did the same thing!!