PDA

View Full Version : Wb Or Stock Cdi ???

jrrhotrod
08-20-2007, 03:32 PM
Hey guys
I have rather a dumb question for anyone who might know about White brothers cdi boxes or stock ones. I was told by previous owner of my 2000 400ex that it has the white brothers cdi box in it and I just pulled it out to find all it has to identify it as a White Brothers box is the letters WB hand scribed into it like someone was trying to make it look like a WB box. IT also has the SHINDENGEN name molded on to it like the the stockers do and thats it for any identification on it so I really dont know what I got here. Any of you with WHITE BROTHERs boxes have this?? maybe the sticker fell of from it or something and they just scribed it in for future referance?? THose of U with White Brothers boxes do your boxes say SHINDENGEN on them?? Any help guys Id appriciate it kinda hoping it is the stock box..
JRRHOTROD

XXXRACER165
08-20-2007, 04:39 PM
It's the stock box. I've seen the WB box and it doesn't say Shindengen on it. NOW People quit COUNTERFEITING things!:p

jrrhotrod
08-20-2007, 07:06 PM
Jokes on them then I guess cause I wanted the stocker well I hope its a stocker no #S to tell but it seems to run fine with it just didnt want the WB box due to there bad rap and now ive got everthing back to stock for some strang reason.
Thanks for the reply