PDA

View Full Version : warrior wont start help!!!

headache
08-19-2007, 11:11 PM
ok guys i have a heck of a problem with my 2000 warrior. Damn thing was running fine and just died. wasn't getting any fire so i started checking things out and didn't find anything really wrong so i replaced the cdi box with an aftermarket rev box. Still nothing, so i check out the pick up coil on the stator and the ohm meter test was abnormal so i called Ricky Stator and ordered one. Still nothing. So i decided that since i couldn't find anything else wrong that maybe there was a broke wire in the wiring harness somewhere so i ordered a whole new one.and now it DOES spark but it still wont start!! the spark really don't look that bright to me though. i've checked the timing of the motor and it is dead on, valves are set, carb is good, hell ive sprayed gas and starting fluid right in the carb inlet and still nothing. i know that the rev box is good cause i tried it on a buddies 2000 model right before he sold it, and it started his better than ever lol. i've tried a different coil, different neutral and start circuit relays. Could the flywheel be bad?? i've already spent a small fortune on this thing and its sitting dead in the garage... i can't think of anything else that would keep this damn thing from running. the parking switch is unhooked, and the wires for the clutch switch has been wired together. damn thing will crank over all day long but won't hit a lick. also i replaced the start/run switch on the left handlebar. any help would be appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!

97WarriorRider
08-21-2007, 01:17 PM
try www.yfm350central.com you will get alot more responses on there