PDA

View Full Version : kinda odd?

MO-EX-RIDER
08-18-2007, 07:34 PM
at the newark race almost every class winner was the leader on every lap. and in others the winners never went lower than 2nd place. just thought that was odd!

can you tell how bored i am on this break? cant wait until september and cooler weather:D

Jason Smith
08-23-2007, 01:51 PM
Hey Grant,
I can't wait until september also. I seized my motor at the last Iowa race. The top end looks good but I have alot of metal shavings in the cylinders so something in the lower end must of exploded. I bought an extra motor from a friend in Iowa. I am going to his house this weekend to hopefully swap everything over. The worst part was that I was on my final lap with less than 2 miles left in third place in the B class. Anyways I guess I am bored also. I am ready to do some more racing.TAKE CARE

watts16
08-23-2007, 02:42 PM
Originally posted by Jason Smith
Hey Grant,
I can't wait until september also. I seized my motor at the last Iowa race. The top end looks good but I have alot of metal shavings in the cylinders so something in the lower end must of exploded. I bought an extra motor from a friend in Iowa. I am going to his house this weekend to hopefully swap everything over. The worst part was that I was on my final lap with less than 2 miles left in third place in the B class. Anyways I guess I am bored also. I am ready to do some more racing.TAKE CARE
I wondered why you sere sitting there. I about took that line you were stopped in. Oh **** moment lol:p. It was prolly your crank bearings or the rod bearing seized. Happened to mine on the first lap at Indianola this year.

MO-EX-RIDER
08-23-2007, 03:52 PM
jason the bearings probaly crapped like greg said.....heard 04-05's are notorious for this.....great time for cam/piston combo or ice cube:devil: :devil: :devil:

just to make you feel better i have mine in surgery at this time too! hoping for a break in ride before wacrapa or else im spectating/pit b--ching:D

m.h.s.c.#527
08-28-2007, 02:15 PM
looks like you wont get to use it in the cooler with this hillbilly nonsense

are you and austyn gunna find another winter series or what?:confused: :(