PDA

View Full Version : Which Is Better?

HoodSar007
08-17-2007, 12:35 PM
I have a question for all who own and have ridden the fuel injected bikes. The question is that im in the market to be purchasing one of these bikes probably next spring or summer sometime. And I would like to hear some input from racers to weekend riders on how well these bike really performs not just going by what dirt-wheels or atv scene.com test riders have to say because they all say all the bikes are great and have no flaws what-so-ever. But I must say from attending the last two QuadCross Events at Glen Helen the LTR450 in the hands of Kory Ellis that bike hauls ***** compared to the others.

So out of all the fuel injected bikes available now and the can am 450 which one would be a better buy for the money?

Any and all input is welcome.

mx1791
08-17-2007, 12:41 PM
i would sell my honda in a heart beat for an ltr if i could. the power on an ltr with just a cherry bomb and yoshi pipe is amazing, alot of power and really smooth. and anything that i dont need to rejet is ok in my book

honda300EXtreme
08-17-2007, 12:52 PM
if your looking for a good fuel injected bike i think you best bet(s) would be

kfx450 - it seems to be pretty well built and the bike has impressd me, its very smooth

or the can-am 450 - i think this will be a awsome quad,, i dont have any hands on experience with one but from what i read it should kick @ss..

thats my opinion

HoodSar007
08-17-2007, 01:42 PM
Well thanks guys for the input.

I agree I like the simplicity of the new bikes without the jetting.

Both are cool looking bikes. But can the new 08 suzuki be ridden on trails they said from they re-did alot to make these bikes all around not just motocross.

But from what i read the kawasaki has starting problems and a few other bugs too work out.

firefighterjosh
08-18-2007, 12:26 AM
efi has spoiled me. i will never go back if i can help it:macho