PDA

View Full Version : burgard parts :(

ZSNOW
08-17-2007, 10:10 AM
well i know theres a million threads on this all ready but what can i use for tierod ends on my burgard front end? it took me 3 weeks to get ahold of the guy and he said it would be 2 weeks before i got my stuff, so are there tie rod ends off anything else i can use?

p.s this is on a blaster.

300exOH
08-17-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by ZSNOW
well i know theres a million threads on this all ready but what can i use for tierod ends on my burgard front end? it took me 3 weeks to get ahold of the guy and he said it would be 2 weeks before i got my stuff, so are there tie rod ends off anything else i can use?

p.s this is on a blaster.

Not sure if the blaster front end is the same but when I put my burgard arms/tie rods on I had to re-use the stock tie rod ends.

ZSNOW
08-17-2007, 10:42 AM
ill go look now, i thought burgard used there own but thats prolly just ball joints...

300exOH
08-17-2007, 10:49 AM
ill go look now, i thought burgard used there own but thats prolly just ball joints...

Yeah the burgard front end includes the balljoints but I'm almost positive you have to use OEM tie rod ends. All the front end kits I have seen just include the arms and the tie rods themselves(no ends).

ZSNOW
08-17-2007, 11:29 AM
ok thanks, it does have stock tierod ends i went down to the dealer and got some like 5 min ago.

300exOH
08-17-2007, 11:46 AM
ok thanks, it does have stock tierod ends i went down to the dealer and got some like 5 min ago.

No problem. I figured you just needed the stockers but I wasn't sure if the kit for the blaster was different from the rest since I don't own one. At least you don't have to wait forever on burgard for a replacement.;)

ZSNOW
08-17-2007, 01:04 PM
thanks, no maybe i can finish a race without crashing:D

300exOH
08-17-2007, 01:07 PM
thanks, no maybe i can finish a race without crashing:D

LMAO...ya it helps when you can make it to the end. :macho

Jersey450R
08-25-2007, 05:58 AM
Next time, dont bash burgard, just pm pappy and he'll have you what you need in a few days.

Aceman
08-25-2007, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by Jersey450R
Next time, dont bash burgard, just pm pappy and he'll have you what you need in a few days.

He didn't bash Burgard. He stated fact, not opinion. I wish more people would see these threads so they'd know what they're getting into when buying Burgard products.