PDA

View Full Version : Need ideas for entrepreneurship...

Titanium
08-16-2007, 10:15 PM
Im in a class that is call Entrepreneurship in my school. You have to create a successful business in order to pass. i was thinking of some ideas on what i should do and i came up with over hauling small engines such as peoples lawn mowers and peoples 4 wheeler motors/dirtbike. I also came up with the idea of installing systems in peoples cars and installing home theatre equipment/stereo. I was also tossing around the idea of powder coating stuff for people around my town until i get a little more money then i will advertise over the internet. you guys got any suggestions?

Scro
08-17-2007, 07:59 AM
Are you talking about a real business, or just an idea for a business? Seems like they are asking alot if they are talking about a real business:ermm:

Why not something easy like a lawn care service? Come up with a business title, slap a magnet on the side of your vehicle, and sign up a couple clients...pretty simple.

hardtrailz400
08-17-2007, 08:10 AM
I sort of have a side business that might work.

I am hooked up with a couple mortgage co and banks and when they reposess or foreclose on a property, I clean out the house and yard, fix any minor things that need fixed and take care of landscaping and mowing until the house resells.

I try to work with the company and the realator they list with to benefit everyone and they usually pay pretty good.

I can give you some more details if you need them, but its pretty simple and sounds impressive.