PDA

View Full Version : ATV Crash and Police Stories

Honda10
08-16-2007, 08:21 PM
I just want to hear some stories from my fellow atv riders atv about their Crash or Police stories.

Honda10
08-16-2007, 08:36 PM
Ok i guess i will start it off, this one is int about me but about my friend who has a 400ex.

My friend I just got dropped off at Croom(a place to ride dirt bikes and atvs in FL). 30 seconds into riding and my friend flips his atv. He flew out of the parking, haveing to go to the bathroom really bad, and he doesnt see that there is a high bank that look like a woop(this thing was like a wall to), and he hits the thing in third gear and he flies off and his atv does a front flip. He didnt get hurt, but that is because when he hit the ground he started rolling like he was in a Chinese fire drill.

08-16-2007, 09:19 PM
lol present I only remember 1 roll man.

m.h.s.c.#527
08-16-2007, 10:39 PM
got quite a few

racing its real muddy tire catches a tree the slick seat carried my nuts to the gascap, it hurt

racing big long open then goes tight with a bend over turn an get ejeccted 10 feet over the handlebars and no bike damage

TRXRIDER4567
08-17-2007, 08:01 AM
i was doing donuts on a patch of ice somhow my bike wondered to a patch of dirt and thats when the tires grabbed in and went flying off.

08-17-2007, 09:58 AM
I have had flipped my 400ex 3 times and I just got it this year haha. 2 were due to hitting a wall thats not ment to be a ramp and theother was just funny because I was doing donuts and it hooked and slowly flipped. Not onto me while it was on the tires edge I just stepped off of it lol. Police stories on my 250ex just having some fun and the cops showed up got out of the car and yelled stop. Well instincts of me not wanting a ticket I take off and there were 6 cop cars and a helicopter. We ended up getting caught because of this kid carl poking his head out of the woods on his ***got blaster he drove.

BlasterEaten250
08-18-2007, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by FoxHondaRider
there were 6 cop cars and a helicopter. that's really good for the atv scene:rolleyes:

Conman007
08-19-2007, 05:53 AM
So what happen when you got caught.

tedwilley
08-19-2007, 11:44 AM
I don't know what happened when they were caught, but I know what happened while they were 'having some fun' illegally, and ran from the authorities; they added another report on why ATV riding should be banned.
Most of the people who ride are responsible and they (or their families) spend a good deal of money on their machines. But our investment in legal fun and sport will eventually be wasted by a few immature people riding irresponsibly and/or illegally 'having some fun' at OUR expense.
Thanks for your ringing endorsement of ATVs and their riders.

Honda10
08-19-2007, 12:31 PM
i was with foxhondarider when we got cuaght they cop basically just try to scare by saying that we would get our atvs impounded, but in the end he just took our names down and we left.

m.h.s.c.#527
08-19-2007, 12:41 PM
there wasnt a choppper ur not worth a thousand dollars an hour and if so youd be in juvenile hall or prison for

1. wreckless driving
2. unlicenced vehicle
3. public endangerment
4. driving without a license?
5. avaiding arrest

Honda10
08-19-2007, 02:43 PM
actually yeah they did have a chopper, beacause if u lived where myself and foxhondarider live, there is a place that we ride along the power lines and cops cant drive there cars on sugar sand so they need a chopper to catch us.

BlasterEaten250
08-19-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Honda10
actually yeah they did have a chopper, beacause if u lived where myself and foxhondarider live, there is a place that we ride along the power lines and cops cant drive there cars on sugar sand so they need a chopper to catch us. I hope you atleast regret what you did, I think if they bring a helicoptor out that kind of says it's time to stop running:ermm:

klutchbuster250
08-19-2007, 08:02 PM
in miami alot of people have to street ride to get teh the trails and when cops want to be dicks they send out choppers,trucks and they make like a perimiter by were the trails our,but they have gotten so usto it they dont bother us no more ,but theres always those retards that look for them just to run away and do wheelis on the road

250exkid
08-20-2007, 09:27 AM
wow lol, i would hate to live in the city or in fl and have to run roades like that...... my storie, we were all on honda foreman 450S's and we road the ditches into this tiny town maby like 30 ppl live there, well there was a cop there that had some one pulled over so are instinct was to turn around and go like Hell well he didnt do anything so we just kinda slowly drove past him doing the speed limite. "25" and we go mudding for like 4 hours and when it got dark out we seen spot lights kinda like surrounding use so we call some people to check it out for us and sure enough 7 cops trying to get use " befor all of this we didnt no there were other guys that rode on the road way and caused trouble" so when they new we were back there they thought it was those guys and so they go there spot lights lookin up the river seeing if we were crossing and yes they did have a chopper it did 2 huge circles with a spot light then left and we never seen it again and you dont gotta belive me but that did happen.. then we ended up fallowing the river then some corn fields ended up at a boat launch then we just took the roades back then drove through that town again and cops were all gone and stuff. it was kinda scary cuz i was like 12 years old and im 15 now but after it was all done we were kinda like man that was fun we should do that again! , were the type of ppl that run the roades and pass cops on the road its kinda are game cuz they flip on there lights and try pulling us over and we just scatter and go through all are trails and meet up way far away on the rail road tracks... its a blast.