PDA

View Full Version : It's a race...

ScottB125
08-16-2007, 07:31 PM
I've been looking more and more at the KFX450 and kinda like it. I have been waiting on the DS, but am getting anxious to get something. The last ATV I had was an 85' 250R 3-wheeler, so I want to get something real soon.

I called a dealer today and they said they have no release date on the DS. The first time I called, it was aug-sept. So who knows now. I made the decision to get a KFX....but they are all sold out of them..lol. It will be a few weeks until they get those in.

Whichever one comes in first....that is what I'm getting. The race is on..lol

culichi
08-16-2007, 07:45 PM
no no no wait for the ds !!!

Punk'd
08-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Originally posted by ScottB125
I've been looking more and more at the KFX450 and kinda like it. I have been waiting on the DS, but am getting anxious to get something. The last ATV I had was an 85' 250R 3-wheeler, so I want to get something real soon.

I called a dealer today and they said they have no release date on the DS. The first time I called, it was aug-sept. So who knows now. I made the decision to get a KFX....but they are all sold out of them..lol. It will be a few weeks until they get those in.

Whichever one comes in first....that is what I'm getting. The race is on..lol

What type of riding will you be doing?

bwamos
08-17-2007, 07:08 AM
Originally posted by Punk'd
What type of riding will you be doing?

Agree with your question.

2 different machines w/ 2 polar opposite setups. XC vs MX

MX/TT go with the DS450
XC go with the KFX
Dunes.. either.

450raider
08-17-2007, 05:29 PM
well scott i was in your shoes a few months ago, ive been penciled in for an ltr for a long time but when it came time to get one i was just plain impressed with the kfx (zuke/kaw dealer), and i was more on board when the kfx and ltr costed alomst the same, then the few days i really just thought about it, the ds came to mind but for one theres no can am dealer within 100 miles and two i just didnt want to wait till oct. or nov. to get one, but mid june i ended up with the kfx am i sorry i did?...hell no im still tickled with it, i do wonder what owning the others wouldve been like but who doesnt?

good luck with your purchase (whatever that may be:D )