PDA

View Full Version : Harpo

08-15-2007, 02:11 PM
He posted items for sale that he also had listed on ebay. he had a set price listed for the items, and i accepted the price, and asked where i could send the payment to. he never responded. he ended the ebay auctions early for another person, but not for myself or another member of this site.

this is a very ignorant thing to do. if you set a price on here and someone is willing to pay it, you should accept that, especially if you end an auction on ebay for other atvriders members.

I asked repeatedly if he was waiting for the auction on ebay to end before he accepted my payment, he couldn't even tell me that. since this site has the message tracking, i know that he read a few of my private messages. those messages were respectful and was just asking where to send payment or if he was going to wait until the end of the ebay auction. i have still not heard a thing from him. one can only wonder if he don't respond to people wanting to give him money, how will he be with getting the parts to the buyer or contact with the buyer.

hornetgod13
08-16-2007, 10:11 PM
He never responded to you or even gave you a payment address. It wasn't yours to claim. Most likely someone offered him more or beat you to it. You don't see all his PMs. I do however, aggree with you about selling here and on Ebay at the same time. That's unsat!

08-17-2007, 03:46 AM
he set a price. i aacepted that price. i still have not heard from him that the part is no longer available. there has been absolutely NO communication from him. this is my biggest complaint, if he can't take the time to at least even say he sold it to someonelse, then he can't be very reliable. he didn't end THIS ebay auction, did end a different one. lack of consistancy also shows unreliability.

i am not mad that i did not get the part, but the lack of communication from him is the sign of a poor trader that should be avoided.

08-17-2007, 03:56 AM
i am not the only one either, chino is still "waiting" to hear from him.