PDA

View Full Version : predracer=bad seller

mc_racer
08-14-2007, 07:38 PM
Buyer beware.
Slow shipping
Poor communication
Didn't send all parts

I'll post up the facts and all pms so everyone can see.

Original ad...
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=304871
edited 8/15, he deleted the sales ad, photos are below

As you can see, I posted on 7/4

I didn't get a reply, so on 7/6, I sent this PM.....
I'll take the swingarm, pending one question. I need to know overall lenth from the center of the carrier to the center of the pivot bolt. I'm mounting it in a 250r and need to make sure it's not longer then my stock swinger. Please PM me your address along with the measurement.
Thanks
Matt

Predracer replied sameday with this..
they are about the same length i got a 250r swing arm here .......

My reply, same day....
That should work. I just don't want it to be longer. Actually, I'd prefer it to be shorter. How do you want to be paid?

Predracer reply same day....
you want just the swingarm or do you want the shock and all ?

My reply same reply...
I need the swing arm with linkage and carrier. I don't know that the shock will do me any good. I could use the brake hub, rotor, sprocket hub, and wheel hubs, if you have them.
Matt

Predracer reply same day...
sorry i dont have them .
you can send the payment to.....
Tiffany Cudd
612 manhattan ave .
fulton ,ny 13069

My reply same day....
It will be sent by Monday at the lastest, but possible tomorrow.

Predracer 7/7
sounds good man i hope i can get it by thursday so i can pay my car ins !!!!

Me 7/13
Did you get my money order?

Predracer 7/13
i should get it today will shipp on monday

***note, that monday would have been 7/16****

Me 7/22-9 days later
Did you get my payment?
Matt

predracer 7/22
yes i got it it will ship out tomarrow i will give you a tracking # tomarrow night

mc_racer
08-14-2007, 07:51 PM
me 7/23
Did you get a tracking number?

No Reply

me 7/24
Did you get a tracking number??????

predracer 7/24
they where supposed to pick it up today and they didnt i called them they said even though i called for pickup on monday they cant get it till thursday ...................sorry for the inconvience

me 7/26
Did the swingarm go out today? Do you have a tracking number?

No Reply

me 7/28
Did you ship the swingarm? What is the tracking number????

No Reply

me 7/28
I've sent two messages that you have not responded to. You said the swingarm would be shipped out thursday. This is getting frustrating. Originally you said it would go out on monday the 16th. Now you not only have you had my money for 2 weeks, you haven't shipped the parts, and now you are beginning to ignore my messages. It is you responsibility to get the items shipped asap after receiving payment. If you continue to ignore my messages and/or not provide a tracking number, I will be make this into a bigger problem then it needs to be.

predracer 7/29
listen man i work 12 hours a day they whee supposed to pick it up and they never did so imma take the day off work monday and shipp it myself are you happy ? now i am losing money thx ....you have it by weds or thurs

me 7/29
I'll be happy when I get what I paid for two weeks ago. Sorry if you have to lose work, but if you sell, it is your responsibility to get the item shipped. If that means you have to drop it of yourself, then that is what need's to be done.
At the same time, you need understand my point of view. I'm not trying to be a jerk but you said it would be shipped on monday the 16th, it didn't. Then the 23rd, it didn't. Then the 26th and at that point, you begin to ignore my requests for a tracking number.
Working 12 hrs a day sucks, but all you have to do is drive to ups store, they are open 6 days a week. I sure there are other places the ship UPS.
Also, don't leave me hanging when I ask for a tracking number, that leaves me to believe that you have no intention of shipping the parts. I've paid my money to you and if you have to send me a pm everyday with a status update, then I am owed that until I receive what I paid for.

predracer 7/30
well i couldnt take the day off today cause of inventory at work but i am taking to marrow off so it will go out tomarrow deff.i will have a tracking # for you tomarrow night .if you want you can call me later tonight i get outta work at 6 .....315 xxx xxxx

****I called 3-4 times, left a message each time, no reply****

me 7/31
Did you ship the swingarm? Do you have a tracking number?

predracer 8/3
ok man i finally was able to take the day off and get that thing shipped i sent it through the post office so you go to usps.com and this is the # she gave me to give you 03061070000180699510...............there it is man and you need to leave good feedback cause the swinger and hardware are like new and you got a hell of a deal .......

mc_racer
08-14-2007, 07:59 PM
me 8/13
I just got back in town today and found the swingarm got delivered. Everything looked fine except you didn't send the swingarm pivot bolt. It was pictured in the ad and you said "you ll get everything but the rear shock if you get the swinger". Would you please send it out ASAP. In case you deleted my address, it is..

predracer 8/14
you sent a list of what you wanted with your money order and thats what i put in the box the pivot bolt was just in the pic cause i didnt want the bushings to fall out .you paid 150 for a swinger,skid plate,carrier,brake plate basically the hole rear end of the quad exept the shock and the axle so if you could just stop complaining and being a pain and leave good feedback

me 8/14
I didn't write down the carrier chain guide bolts either, but they were sent. I didn't think I had to write every nut and bolt down in order for it to be sent. At no time did I say I did not want/need it. It was in the picture and the ad said I would receive everything except the shock. I paid your asking price, I sent the form of payment you requested, I sent the payment quickly. I expect to receive the parts as you listed them.
Are you going to send me the swingarm pivot bolt?

predracer 8/14
i am not wasting my time sending a bolt all the way across the country cause you are a cry baby!!!!! did my advert ever spacifically say the pivot bolt no it didnt like i said the bolt was in there to hold the buchings from falling out .just leave the good feedback and leave me alone what are you like 12 give it a rest

me 8/14
Yes, your ad said it was included. It said "you ll get everything but the rear shock if you get the swinger" The bolt is in the picture and is part of everything.
You do of course realize that I sent a USPS money order. If you choose not to send everything as the ad listed, you have commited a crime. The USPS will persue prosecution.
You can call names all you want, but I intend to receive what I paid for. I will give you 10 business days for this to be delivered to me. If I don't have it by 8/29/2007, I will consider it a fraudulent sale and fill out the proper forms.

predracer 8/14
YOU DO REALIZE THAT YOU CAN KISS D**K RIGHT

me 8/14
Am I to assume from your last response that you have no intention of shipping the pivot bolt and nut?
Is there any point in me allowing 10 days to make it right?

predracer 8/14
how about you go down to the hardware store and spend the 5 $ and buy one ? why are you being like this i dont get it ? grow up a lil man seriously whats your deal ? if you want me to send you the 5 i will

me 8/14
How about you go down to the post office and ship the bolt I paid for. That would cost less than 5 dollars.
All I'm trying to do is ask you to honor what you advertised.
So I ask again....
"Am I to assume from your last response that you have no intention of shipping the pivot bolt and nut?
Is there any point in me allowing 10 days to make it right?"

predracer 8/14
you didnt pay for a pivot bolt sorry ............im sorry if you where mistaken why cant you just go with the best deal you ever got this is why people get pissed off on this site homos like you .you get a good deal and all you do is mone and grown like girls you got the deal of your life

mc_racer
08-14-2007, 08:06 PM
Sorry, it is so long, but I didn't want to get accused of skipping anything.

So predracer, you wanted your feedback, here it is.

#1 I know it was a good deal, THAT'S WHY I BOUGHT IT. I paid what you asked. If you listed it to low, that is your fault.

#2 The pivot bolt was included, it was in the pic. Anyone can see that. If that was your mistake than that is your fault.

#3 If you can't ship it in an appropriate amount of time, DON'T LIST IT, DON'T SELL IT, AND DON'T TAKE MONEY FOR IT. your work schedule is not my problem.

#4 I will pursue it as a fraudulent sale.

#5 If you make it right, all posts will be deleted.

tim colston
08-15-2007, 06:57 AM
THe pivot bolts are not 5$ if that were the case I would have extras. I have found used ones for no less that 15 bucks the comes shipping. I would say if it wasn't specified it would come with it. Unlike the shock which was specified. Good luck finding one for 5$

mc_racer
08-15-2007, 08:36 AM
If I could find them for $5, I'd buy as many as possible and resell on ebay. But, as you said the cheapest I've seen was $15+shippng with most closer to $20.

mc_racer
08-16-2007, 09:10 PM
Update--predracer sent this on 8/15
hey man your bolt has been sent please delete every post you have posted abpout me or in reference to me ..........03061070000180702739

mc_racer
08-16-2007, 09:12 PM
Not till it arrives, since you sent it usps, I have no proof where you sent it or what you sent. It only tells us when it was delivered, no detailed tracking like ups.

Why did you delete your sale ad? If you are such an outstanding person? That's cool, I saved the pics. I sent the mods a PM a long time ago, so I don't think the thread is really gone:D
http://coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/100_0681.jpg
http://coloradok5.com/photos/data/500/100_0682.jpg

tim colston
08-17-2007, 07:48 AM
It sounds like he is making an effort to get you your bolt. If that is the case, gotta give him a little credit. Hopefully you get it soon.

REPOMAN
08-17-2007, 09:02 AM
Originally posted by tim colston
It sounds like he is making an effort to get you your bolt. If that is the case, gotta give him a little credit. Hopefully you get it soon.
credit hell. i have been slow on shipping before when my mom passed and i felt horrible and at no time did i talk to the buyer that way. as sellers we have a responsibility to handle ours sales proffesional manner and nothing less should be accepted. looks like the only reason the bolt is being sent now is because his bogus way of doing business is all over this site. feedback should stay so others can be warned

tim colston
08-17-2007, 09:48 AM
^^^ i am not saying blow him. He could have just as easily said screw you and not send the bolt. Watch who you are talking to here I have done nothing wrong pal. Believe me I wouldn't buy from him and I think that the damage is done to his rep on here.

mc_racer
08-17-2007, 11:04 AM
I appreciate the support. At first it did seem like to much trouble, be than again, I did have two weeks to think about it. If I had a swingarm, I might of had something better to do.;)

feedback should stay so others can be warned

It probably will, the story still isn't finished.
Stay tuned.

REPOMAN
08-17-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by tim colston
^^^ i am not saying blow him. He could have just as easily said screw you and not send the bolt. Watch who you are talking to here I have done nothing wrong pal. Believe me I wouldn't buy from him and I think that the damage is done to his rep on here.
easy there KEYBOARD WARRIOR none of that was directed towards you exceft the first two words. i assure you i dont need to "watch who i talk to" because i will be the first one to give you my address so you can come talk to me about it. i am not a 13 year old kid i am 28 and will say and do as i please with no fear of anyone including you trying to be a tough guy. thanks anyway.
cant wait to see if you actually get the bolt

mineralgrey01gt
08-17-2007, 11:16 AM
im also anxious to see if you get the bolt or not, its dumb on his part to hold out like that over a used pivolt bolt :confused:

yfzrider45
08-17-2007, 01:54 PM
The guys from New York and he buys and sells, and screws people over....watch out for people in NY because he is most likely going to change his name on here! hope you get your part

mc_racer
08-19-2007, 09:00 AM
Believe it or not the bolt arrived yesterday.
But before anything get deleted, do you know anything about this?
http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=297623

Same address, I'm thinking you are the same person or you have a whole house full of theives.