PDA

View Full Version : revo 3.3 race truck trade for wheels and tires

revo3.3
08-14-2007, 07:06 PM
revo 3.3 race ready, integy carriers in rear, rpm carriers in front, tekno rx and battery box, mugen tank, yellow fuel line, all slayden mods done, orange springs in front, and gold in rear w/50wt oil, integy skid plate, rear brake kit, center diff w/500,000 wt oil, airtronics 94359 servo for steering, jr z590m for throttle, tekno wing mount w/black ofna high downforce wing, new o.s. 18tm motor w/resonator pipe, motor has only been ran long enough for the breakin procedure, also have a spare 3.3 motor, and 3.3 motor for parts, white proline truggy wheels w/bowtie mtr tires, black hpi truggy wheels w/crimefighter mtr tires, 3 proline crowdpleazer bodies, one white, one yellow, and one silver, also have the stock black body, comes w/spektrum dx2.0 radio farely new, i have only had this truck for about 4 months i got back into r/c racing because some friends wanted me to get back into it, so i built the truck to race and then i got to race it twice with one of them being a win, and then they got out of it, so i am forced to sell most of the stuff on the truck is either new or has one race on it you will not be disapointed with this truck this thing rips all you will need it fuel and a charger for the battery, i will include all spare parts that i have, and a new glow ignitor i am wanting $500.00 shipped OR WILL TRADE FOR 8" BEADLOCK WHEELS AND TIRES FOR MY HONDA 450R and the truck is well worth it with all the spare and new parts you will get. I will have pics up as soon as i get the truck from my friends shop.