PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Taylor Seale

mxkids
08-14-2007, 05:47 PM
Taylor, you are a heck of a rider. The championship is finally yours. You deserve it. You have had some bad luck in the past. Glad everything worked out for you this year. We think the world of you and your family. You knew what you had to do to win, and going out there with broken fingers, just showed that you have heart. You wanted it and you got it. Cole loves racing against you. You and him always put on a good show when you are racing each other. Congrats again Taylor.

Brandon, Sonia, Titts & Cole Tittle

orange xtreme
08-14-2007, 06:14 PM
congrats from Caston and family it has been a highlight of our season to have met you and to cheer for such a amazing rider and person. TAYLER you and your family are awsome

And to the Tittle's this last weekend was great looking forward to the upcoming year's raceing your boy's.Like I said earlier in the year TITTLE BROTHER'S RACEING say's it all.
Thank you for all your help this weekend.

mxmike17
08-15-2007, 07:37 AM
You the man Taylor!

dodgepower
08-15-2007, 10:36 AM
Taylor........austin has been trying to call you to congratulate ya........tell your dad to turn the phone on:)

Great job buddy Sharkbait Racing is so proud of you.........................

ROBBSRACING
08-15-2007, 08:26 PM
Nice job Taylor. Its about time huh ?

It has been my pleasure working with you and your extended family this year.

http://www.robbsracingengines.com/images/Robbs4.jpg

Seale14
08-16-2007, 07:44 AM
Thanks everyone for all the nice compliments. We had a blast this year with all of ya'll. I just want to thank everyone that gave us a helping hand this year, the Gilchrist family, the Tittles, the McConnells, the Rastrelli's, and I know I'm missing a few, but I especially want to thank Robb Leonard with ROBB'S RACING ENGINES for building Taylor such a fast bike. Without Robb, this year would not have been possible. He is one heck of a nice guy and one heck of an engine builder. I can't say enough good things about him.

Congratulations also to all of ya'll. Cody and Bubba Tittle are two of the fastest riders out there. Caston McConnell, you are unbelievable.

Thanks again,

Billy, Jill, Jordan, Taylor

markvette
08-16-2007, 07:54 AM
congrats taylor, bubba misses racing and hanging out with you. dont make it to la. to race anymore, spend most our time in alabama and florida but maybe we will see you soon at the track.

Mark, Peggy, Josh, Bubba Hinton

mxkids
08-16-2007, 11:41 AM
Thanks Billy for the kind words. The race I was telling you about is Sept. 22. Hopefully we can get the boys togeather then.

Here is a cool pic of Taylor.

mxkids
08-16-2007, 11:42 AM
Of course this is my favorite....haha

Bayman111
08-16-2007, 03:16 PM
^^^^^^^^^I laugh at that 1 every time!!!!!

mxkids
08-16-2007, 04:00 PM
We do to. I still have not figured out what he was doing. I keep telling Taylor that he looks like he is watering the grass....haha

Bayman111
08-16-2007, 05:55 PM
i dont know, the first time i saw it thats what i thought to, next time i see him ill ask him

quadnana7
08-16-2007, 07:11 PM
looks like he was watering the grass the same as Jeremy Lawson did in Pa the only difference is Jeremys bike rolled into a fence

Seale14
08-16-2007, 07:26 PM
That's my boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ermm: He sure knows how to make his dad proud. lol;) ;)

mxkids
08-16-2007, 07:52 PM
too funny Billy.........He kept saying he had his googles in his hand, BUT you can see them still on his helmet. I am sure it was dusty and they needed the water. haha

ROBBSRACING
08-16-2007, 10:46 PM
Glad to see that was BEFORE he was riding a Robb's Honda !

3-D Racing Dad
08-17-2007, 04:32 AM
Congrats Taylor. Billy you gotta be proud of that boy, Kyle and I just wish we had more chances to race you guys. We had alot of fun talking and racing you this year and we hope to see you next year alot more.

Jason and Kyle Dye #88

Seale14
08-21-2007, 10:17 PM
HAHA..I love that picture..Im pulling my pull start if ya'll are woundering..lol..
I want to say thanks to every one who helped me this year..Tittles,Gilchrist's,McConnells,Rastrelli's,b ut especially want to thank Robb Leonard. I coulden't have doen it without him. He gave me a rocket this year. He always put me in front to get me through the year. I couldn't have doen it without him. Thanks Robb!!

Taylor

p.s-Hey robb you got the 150 doen yet lol j/k..

orange xtreme
09-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to put this kidd back on the top of this board if anyone seen him ride this year you need to chime in and congradulate this kid. He rode aginst the very best in our sport Chase Horton Bubba Tittle to name a few

GO!!!!14!!!!GO!!!!

orange xtreme
09-02-2007, 10:56 AM
Just wanted to put this kidd back on the top of this board if anyone seen him ride this year you need to chime in and congradulate this kid. He rode aginst the very best in our sport Chase Horton Bubba Tittle to name a few

GO!!!!14!!!!GO!!!!

STOCKRACING917
09-02-2007, 12:48 PM
We noticed Taylor at the very beginning of the year. I think I posted it already here somewhere. We are your #1 Fans down here in Tn. We lovedloved to watch you any time you were on the track. Go Taylor !!