PDA

View Full Version : Dirt Riot and Quad Zombie

pharit
08-14-2007, 03:31 PM
What happened to these contests? That where alot of people in freestlye today got there start. how are the new guys that are up and coming supposed to make it in this sport. Makes me depressed.

Ahh its all frustrating isn't it? trying to do something you love and have a passion for that goes un-noticed. its like a sharp kick in the balls. you go out every day and you hit the steel doing all the trick you know just to stay sharp and on top of them, go inside and watch some old huevous movies or the fall out series and watch how those guys bust out there moves in hopes of applying them to your next ramp session tommarrow. so you stretch a little more and hit the ramp a little faster, pull it back a little farther hoping you achieve the goal you had set for you self the night before. And when you miss it, you try even harder. When you stick it, your on top of the world and do it 37 more times until its secound nature.

I love this sport alot, and i just wish there was something i could do to make it bigger, to get us noticed. one day i keep telling myself one day we'll be at the X-Games or gravity games one day Quad FMX riders will be as big as the rider in the Metal Mulisha or Crusty Dirt demons. But until then, i'll keep stretching, i'll keep watching film, I'll keep riding my quad, and i'll keep hittin my steel. So here's to you. Cheers'

jesseweaver
08-14-2007, 03:35 PM
amen! i completely agree

hondaracer305
08-16-2007, 12:12 AM
i know where your coming from, i was tripping when i missed the first quadzombie show. you just gotta keep on workin at it, when you think you have some good tricks down perfect, look for the next trick to work on, and keep going from there. im sure we'll have something going on in the future for the up-and-comers. the quad squad guys rode with us at barts show, which was an excellent place to show off your skills on ramps. till we can get something together, keep trying and throw something innovative that makes peoples heads turn, *cough*combos*cough*. hope this helps you out man, i need another booze! :D -steve

pharit
08-19-2007, 04:14 PM
Thanks Steve, like i said to you up at Barts show, your a big inspiration, watching you start off to what you are now is totally amazing. Thanks for the good words brother.