PDA

View Full Version : Trades Welcome!

250Rmaniac
08-14-2007, 09:57 AM
I have a 1999 yamaha warrior 350 with some ups, like whites bros silencer, k&n filter, works shocks in front, new seat cover not installed, and many other newer parts, the only thing it needs is a carb boot the thing ripped in the middle, other than that it runs excellant!!!!!! looking for any trades!!!! UPDATE____ it is now fixed and runs better than ever, i bought a new boot, steering stem, and chain adjusters, and istalled them. it definately wheelies better! oh just had the seat recovered with a gripper cover! STILL OPEN TO ANY INTERESTING TRADES, by the way im interested in any vintage ATV especially honda, like 250Rs, 200x, and 350x if you have one ill do an even trade, seriously, also tri-z, tecate, and older dirtbikes from the late 80s to early 90s, any model. SO throw me some offers!

dirtbike&quad
08-14-2007, 10:10 AM
03 ttr125L?

250Rmaniac
08-14-2007, 10:41 AM
is that a serious offer, you read that mine needs some work right? just a carb boot to run, if you want ill buy it, install it &then trade!

dirtbike&quad
08-14-2007, 11:40 AM
id have to see some pics but im interested. my ttr has a small oil leak im not sure what it is, but its an easy fix im positive of that. and a spoke is loose, which isnt a big deal either. i could get both fixed if we traded id like to see some pics of the warrior. here is the ttr

250Rmaniac
08-14-2007, 12:05 PM
with your ttr being newer its definitely cleaner, mine the only problem, causing it not to run is the carb boot, and the pics- i have no camera, but will borrow one from my cousin, and get them on by the end of the week or the weekend, as for visual the warrior has white front and rear fenders, with a blue hood and tank cover there are scratches all over them, that have been there since i bought it a month ago! but if your like me i dont mind scratches i only care that it runs right! nice bike by the way!!!!!

dirtbike&quad
08-16-2007, 06:48 PM
thanks man. id like some pics...let me know