PDA

View Full Version : Articat Util quad

EricB
10-27-2002, 02:44 PM
my dad just got one of these on saturday, damn it's built **** for stout too. i'm not much for util quads, or artic cats. but those things are stout. the frame the a-arms, the rear axel. everything, this thing looks like something honda should have made. he was looking at the yammys and the hondas too, but this thing is nice. i don't know what model it is. but its the 400, a zuki 400 i don't know the specs or anything but it's got balls. it's got the in-out in 4wheel mode, a lever for rewind and braided steel brake lines. but the brakes do kinda sucks. i think it just needs to be broken in.

if anyone is in the market for util quad i would sugest at least looking at these things. built very well and they have a lot of power for what they are.

Sportrax10
10-27-2002, 04:34 PM
one of my niebors (who i dont like) got a new artic cat, and about the first mounth something that has to do with the rear fell off.... all i know is one of the tires was fully off the quad( and this guy takes care of it) i dont kno much about them but not trying to flame but i would suggest a suzuki, honda, or kawasaki utility quad

DEAL
10-27-2002, 04:53 PM
Yep, Honda doesn't make the most powerful ute quads , but they stay together.

CHAUNCY
10-27-2002, 05:01 PM
do you and your dad ride together ?
I think thats kool that he got a quad

EricB
10-28-2002, 10:16 AM
yeah we will, he thinks that he'll stay up with the 400. who knows he might be able to he's a pretty good rider. but he thinks that he'll be able to take more harry hill climbs. then i told him it's all about speed and tire position! bah he wouldn't have any of that...4wheel low range. but what can i say the mans 42 years old hah. he will break a hip or something =P old farts anyhow (sarcasm =P)

QuadTrix6
10-28-2002, 11:41 AM
if the z400 is so amazing then how come the artic cat and kawasaki clones never get tested, i heard the artic cat is a mess. did you see the plastics it looks gross (imo)