PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Caston McConnell!

WOLFPACK
08-13-2007, 06:22 PM
Congrats to Caston McConnell on winning the 90cc CVT National Title!

We are absolutely honored to have had Caston race for us this season! He is all heart and determination! Thanks for bringing us home a national title and for letting us be a part of the journey!We wish him well in the upcoming season!

Shane
Wolfpack Racing

wvspeedfreak
08-13-2007, 08:24 PM
Way to go Caston.We watched you at High Point.You are a great rider!!

http://i150.photobucket.com/albums/s106/wvspeedfreak/highpoint204.jpg

orange xtreme
08-14-2007, 12:05 PM
Thanks to all that have been there for Caston. Looking forward to next year. After a few months off. We will miss hanging out with our friends at the track.(Quad family) Hope to hear from everyone in the off season. Missing y'll all ready, but not the dirt or in some cases MUD.

Keep in touch!!!!

Dougepower check PM.

Thanks to

Xtreme
Sunoco
K-Fab
Elka
Wolfpack

etondaddy
08-14-2007, 12:38 PM
Congratulations Caston on the 90 CVT Championship you’re the best 90 rider I seen all year pal. That’s a cool pic………… whos that dude behind ya ? lol that has to be at the top of the holeshot that’s the only time Kyle was that close to ya. Again great job you should be very proud you’re a great racer. You just look so smoooooth on the track. It’s an honor to say we raced with the CHAMP this year. And got a picture with you to............ cool

We’re real sorry we didn’t make it to Loretta’s looks like there was a pile of CVT’s there. Kyle would have loved it. Maybe next year………….. I hope

I posed this on our D5 chat site
http://amadistrict5.proboards20.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=ATVS&thread=1187119810

Hey WOLFPACK we’re always look-in for a new sponsor lol lol lol

Great Job
Mike & Kyle #5

dodgepower
08-14-2007, 01:33 PM
Hey Congrats to the orange and black rocket man...................Caston you earned and deserve every bit of that number 1 plate............You too dad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sent ya a pm back so just give me a holler...................

See yall in November and ill bring some Mississippi beers:):):):)

etondaddy
08-14-2007, 06:18 PM
After checking out the pictures we'll (God willing as my old man always said) be there next year. That looked real cool for the kids.

How do you get one of those cool WOLFPACK shirts ?

Who's that dude in the back :confused:

http://www.atvriders.com/gallery/2007atvamx12lorettalynnminis/images/IMG_9904.jpg

orange xtreme
08-14-2007, 06:20 PM
Shane you really came through this year we were lucky to have picked you up you got us what we needed when we needed it.
THANKS AGIN.

STOCKRACING917
08-14-2007, 07:59 PM
Congrats to Caston !!
You rode your little heart out. little guy !!
You set a very high standard for the rest to follow. Good job and well earned for you and Dad !!

WOLFPACK
08-17-2007, 10:50 AM
Originally posted by orange xtreme
Shane you really came through this year we were lucky to have picked you up you got us what we needed when we needed it.
THANKS AGIN. Make no mistake about it....We are the lucky ones to have had Caston race for us this past season!

We enjoyed every minute of it and cherish the friendship we built through this experience!

Thanks for a great time/ride!
Shane