PDA

View Full Version : question on helmet desighns..air brushing and decals

EX LONERIDER
08-13-2007, 03:29 PM
does anyone do custom helmet air brush art or helmet decal prints? i ask because personally, i hate most of what is out there. usually helmet desighns look more like a dog puked out a box of crayons on a helmet :rolleyes:

at any point, im looking to see who (if anyone) does good air brush work, or if anyone does helmet decals/vinyl.

a blank helmet (in white) is relatively dirt cheap and also known to keep cooler then a dark colored helmet. figure on top of wich, it would also match my white scheemed bike.

lemme know if youve had work done, or if you have done any work onhelmets or where to get it done if you know of someone or a place that does it.

f150mann
08-13-2007, 04:32 PM
what were you looking to get done? ive done a couple with custom made decals then clear coated

gcart2
08-13-2007, 05:50 PM
9i no your going to thin kthis is duymb but. at baseball and softball opening ceromonies they alwasy have ppl out there doing air brush. im sure thery would do ur helmet.

EX LONERIDER
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by f150mann
what were you looking to get done? ive done a couple with custom made decals then clear coated

not too sure... depends on what i can get done. i have a anime show i watch and think that some of the backgrounds ive seen with the lead charecter in it look pretty cool. dunno if youve ever watched it but its the lead charecter in Bleach.

9i no your going to thin kthis is duymb but. at baseball and softball opening ceromonies they alwasy have ppl out there doing air brush. im sure thery would do ur helmet.

its actually not a bad idea though its kind of a hit and miss depending where i go.

Kaleigh
08-13-2007, 06:09 PM
you can check with some tattoo artists.. the ones I know also do airbrushing..