PDA

View Full Version : Ryan92

450Rchaser
08-13-2007, 12:34 PM
Had my shocks for sale on here, he wanted me to put them on ebay. So I did. He bought them in like less than a minute. He said it would be a few day on the payment. I said fine. Never heard from him again. I was enlightned by another member that this is not his first time stiffing somebody

Pred_003
08-13-2007, 05:56 PM
I second this motion... i was also STIFFED by Ryan92... asked me to end my auction early off ebay after we agreed on a price for a set of 450r shocks..... So i did.... NEVER PAID.....

450Rchaser
08-13-2007, 06:07 PM
I see a pattern starting to form. Thanks Pred.

Pred_003
08-14-2007, 01:37 PM
450RChaser... did you file an unpaid item dispute on ebay for your shocks that this kid didn't pay for??? Just wondering.....

450Rchaser
08-14-2007, 02:04 PM
Yes I did. What pisses me off is that he tried offer me $275 and I told him that I would wait to ship them when I got the rest of the $. But I changed my mind since it was only gonna be a few day. I should have took his money that way he would have been more likely to pay me the rest.

Pred_003
08-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Yeah, maybe had you gotten $275 out of him he would have come up with the rest......He tried to get me to list my rear GT Thunder shock on ebay in a separate auction so he could "BUY" all 3 of them.... Thank god I listened to one of my friends and didn't do it.... would have cost me even more in Ebay fee's....... I had him on the phone when he was supposed to try to pay for the item... said he couldnt get the credit card to work and it would be paid off on the first of the month... Guess not!!! Sounded like a kid trying to use Mommies credit card to pay....

skippy
08-14-2007, 10:26 PM
i sold the kid some parts drove all the way to his house hes like 14 gave m,e 700 cash and was suppusted to buy my quad and never did and then kept calling me saying he was going

Pred_003
08-15-2007, 06:00 AM
Good, can you do me a favor..... drive to his house again and slap my $15 worth of ebay fee's out of him???? :macho :D

450Rchaser
08-15-2007, 06:07 AM
I knew, I knew it. I told my brother in law that kid sounded like he was going thru puberty. I searched his name last night and he's been on here alot telling people he wants to buy there parts. Atleast skippy actually got some money.

Pred_003
08-15-2007, 06:28 PM
This little puke left negative feedback for me on Ebay after not paying for an item he agreed to buy!!!! WHAT A SCUMBAG!!!

450rChaser check your feedback score i bet you got the same!!!

450Rchaser
08-15-2007, 07:13 PM
Ill take a look and see

skippy
08-15-2007, 11:56 PM
ill pass on driving there again it was about 2 hours from my house

Pred_003
08-18-2007, 08:30 AM
450rchaser.. that's a great message he sent you ... I tried to reply with a copy of one he sent me crying about his credit card problems but your PM box is full.... Oh well i hope you get your ebay fee's back since i know mine are gone....

450Rchaser
08-18-2007, 09:14 AM
U know Pred. Im not even gonna bother w/ trying to get him to refund my ebay fee. I relisted them and sold them already. I will not withdraw my feedback I tell people like it is. If you dont want your ebay feedback negative then dont BS people.

Pred_003
08-18-2007, 07:02 PM
Damn straight bro... this kid is FULL OF IT!!!!!

Ryan92... your such a liar but an argument over the internet is completely stupid... you and i know what happened and we know you agreed on 340 shipped for my parts..... i've never had a bad experience on here with anyone till you.... and i have quite a few ppl to vouch for that... ..... if you tried to make things right with me for my ebay fee's i'd appreciate it....

08-19-2007, 09:49 AM
No actually I didnt and I would of did something if you wouldnt of did all this **** with me getting some kind of alert on ebay and then even responding to this thread and keeping everyone going. I even sent you a thing on ebay trying to tell you what was going on and stuff but you wouldnt listen and stuff.

Pred_003
08-19-2007, 03:23 PM
Well, and stuff, You committed to buy something and stuff, then never contacted me back and stuff... You cost me money, even though it was only 15, and stuff, so i could care less that your lieing about the price that we agreed on and stuff, but i had several offers from other people over 275 that i would have taken, and stuff.... i'm not going to respond to you anymore because this is just dumb... i heard your' a 14 year old kid and YOU are exactly the reason some people are afraid to do business on here!!! OH, AND STUFF

450Rchaser
08-19-2007, 07:29 PM
Haha, tell him Pred. When does a seller contact a buyer on Ebay. Oh, I know when "ITS WHEN THEY DONT PAY". If you ain't got the money don't hit buy it now or make arrangements to buy it. I agree that $15 isnt much but its the principle in being honest and trustworthy. And for the record, the $15 u cost me will go along way on this forum. I will not lie about anything that has happened and I dont think Pred will either. Freedom of speech is a right and im gonna use it. hahahahahahahaha

Pred_003
08-20-2007, 08:03 AM
GOD.... Save your lunch money for a few weeks and pay us our ebay fee's!!!! :D :devil:

450Rchaser
08-22-2007, 11:00 AM
He gave me negative feedback on ebay. I replied to it. He said I was impatient. I gave him a WEEK to pay before I relisted them. What a guy! He should be kicked off this site. I dont care if he has had flawless transactions w/ other members. He's tarnishing the rep of others w/ his immaturity. I replied to his feedback. Ebay will not let you say that payment has not been received until a week after the sale. So thats proof that it took a week and he didnt pay. I did all the right things to accomodate his financial situation and look how he does me. Mite I say US. Who knows who else he has done this to.

Pred_003
08-22-2007, 12:19 PM
You can absolutely say US... since i also gave him all the time in the world to make things right.. he never offered to fix things with me and he's lieing about how our deal was set up.... on here and Ebay... I followed all the correct steps threw ebay and he never even responded to me or them...

08-22-2007, 03:46 PM
No you know what you guys are full of crap. I offered both of you your money back for the ebay fees and did everything i could and told you how my credit card wouldnt work and wasted alot of time on the phone with those people and what did i get out of it? I told both of you guys i was going to get it straightened out and both of you went and gave me bad feedback and kept sending everything i said to 1 person to each other and all that other bullcrap. I told both of you i would of givin your ebay fees back a week ago but he was like you know what i dont think ill ever get them back i dont even want them and my feedback stands. And i even said i would give you good feedback too but you just ignored me and was too arrogant to talk to or try to work something out with so whatever.

Pred_003
08-22-2007, 04:54 PM
???? Here in reality land Ryan, that never occurred.. you never once tried to make things right with me in regards to my lost fees....

450Rchaser
08-22-2007, 05:53 PM
BLAH BLAH BLAH. Thats all after the fact. You didnt ry to give me crap until i got on here and told everybody how shady you acted. Then you turn around and act like it my fault.