PDA

View Full Version : my first ride........WOOHOO!!!!!

kyexgirl
08-12-2007, 10:44 PM
my husband bought me my first quad a couple weeks ago. i have ridden several but never owned one. he got me a 2003 400ex for $1100. all it needed was carrier bearings.(eventually a new carrier). it has a k&n filter, white bros R4 pipe and the boy i got it from said the carb was jetted. anyway, the bearings finally came in and hubby got her goin. OMG, i love this thing. all the power i would ever need and so fun and easy to ride. digs in good with the new all around holeshots. it climbs great and fast in the straights. couldnt believe how nimble it was on the hilly trails. i had so much fun today and cant wait to ride again. i love it so much that i was out after dark spraying the dirt off it . lol. i hope everyone loves theirs as much as i do mine. 400EX's RULE. :D oh yea, one more thing, thanks to evryone who built this site and everyone who helps keep it goin. this place is the greatest. ;)

hornetgod13
08-12-2007, 10:49 PM
Congrats on your new 400EX. That is an amazing price! Post a picture of your quad when you get a chance.

kyexgirl
08-12-2007, 11:24 PM
Originally posted by hornetgod13
Congrats on your new 400EX. That is an amazing price! Post a picture of your quad when you get a chance.

I will try to get one on here tomorrow. and thanks

blasterandy
08-13-2007, 07:49 PM
yea pics would be cool. Welcome to the site.

Bender
08-15-2007, 11:54 PM
It's a great feeling indeed, you got one of the best quads ever made, the fun is just starting. Invest in some good gear also.
Congratz.

Hondamaster5505
08-16-2007, 09:41 AM
congratz. The most popular sport quad ever made! hows that pipe sound? is it a slip on or full system?

kyexgirl
08-17-2007, 07:54 AM
Originally posted by Hondamaster5505
congratz. The most popular sport quad ever made! hows that pipe sound? is it a slip on or full system?
its a slip on. it sounds great. kinda loud but not real bad. i love it.plenty of zoom too. lol

AtvMxRider
08-17-2007, 08:30 AM
:ermm:

kyexgirl
08-17-2007, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
:ermm:
ok, ok. heres a pic.

Tito=PBL
08-17-2007, 03:08 PM
NICE!

AtvMxRider
08-17-2007, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by kyexgirl
ok, ok. heres a pic.

Ok how about pics of you on it:devil:

JOEX
08-17-2007, 06:20 PM
Don't mind Jerry, he's harmless.... all talk and no game. I even heard those blue pills don't even help:chinese: :blah:

gcart2
08-17-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by JOEX
Don't mind Jerry, he's harmless.... all talk and no game. I even heard those blue pills don't even help:chinese: :blah:
lol:devil: :blah:

AtvMxRider
08-17-2007, 06:25 PM

AtvMxRider
08-17-2007, 06:26 PM
my husband bought me my first quad a couple weeks ago. i have ridden several but never owned one. he got me a 2003 400ex for $1100. all it needed was carrier bearings.(eventually a new carrier). it has a k&n filter, white bros R4 pipe and the boy i got it from said the carb was jetted. anyway, the bearings finally came in and hubby got her goin. OMG, i love this thing. all the power i would ever need and so fun and easy to ride. digs in good with the new all around holeshots. it climbs great and fast in the straights. couldnt believe how nimble it was on the hilly trails. i had so much fun today and cant wait to ride again. i love it so much that i was out after dark spraying the dirt off it . lol. i hope everyone loves theirs as much as i do mine. 400EX's RULE. :D oh yea, one more thing, thanks to evryone who built this site and everyone who helps keep it goin. this place is the greatest. ;)

kyexgirl
08-17-2007, 07:19 PM
i dont pay any mind to such stuff. i got a real good man who spoils me rotten. wouldnt take the whole world for him. besides its all in fun anyways. lol

AtvMxRider
08-17-2007, 07:20 PM
i dont pay any mind to such stuff. i got a real good man who spoils me rotten. wouldnt take the whole world for him. besides its all in fun anyways. lol

So does that mean no pics????:devil:

kyexgirl
08-17-2007, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by AtvMxRider
So does that mean no pics????:devil:
of course that means no pics. aint no man seein my boobs cept him. go to a titty bar if ya wanna see some. lol. :D

blasterandy
08-17-2007, 09:42 PM
^^^ haha, thats tight a woman that can take it as well as dish it out. :D

So what do you have in mind for the quad.

kyexgirl
08-17-2007, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by blasterandy
^^^ haha, thats tight a woman that can take it as well as dish it out. :D

So what do you have in mind for the quad.
i think that i wil upgrade to some razors after the new holeshots that came with it wears out. and maybe some hand gaurds and nerfbars. prolly leave it at that. at least for a while. lol

oh yea, i love to dish it out. and i can take it too. my man is a cracker jack and loves to pick and play. so i gotta be able to take or else we would fight all the time. lmao. but he always gets whats coming to him. lol