PDA

View Full Version : Need To Vent...

WickedATVer
08-12-2007, 06:39 PM
I've just had the best day ever. I drove all the way out to my local track just to have my paice of crap 400ex blow a rod on me b4 I even hit the track. It's not enough that I've had to deal with being the tallest, youngest and be riding the smallest wheeler in my class but then God sees it fit to take what little I had from me. I was already jelous of every 450 that lins up next to me, but I was going to go out there still have fun hit the jumps berm the corners and make the most of it. I just don't get why I have to be low balled all the time. N e ways sorry about whining like a spanked school girl but I think I've earned it a little.

So any one have a 450r they'de like to sell for around $5500 :)

Ghost-Rider
08-12-2007, 06:42 PM
Stuff happens.

pro-rider46
08-12-2007, 07:14 PM
its not in your area but, we want 4900 for ours. its not the one in my sig. but it is a bone stock 2005 450r. if your interested pm me for more details and what not. and pm me if your not interested, cause it needs sold.

08-12-2007, 07:28 PM
Dont worry man. Ive been having really bad luck with my YFZ all season. Electrical BS and my engine is about to grenade. Like today, I line up for my 2nd moto for Collegeboy and my battery straight up just dies on the gate. And I couldn't race.