PDA

View Full Version : Hellbound Racing in PA

RoadRage77
08-12-2007, 04:30 PM
Hey, Anybody know what happened to Hellbound Racing. They answered their phone 2 weeks ago. I was gonna go up on friday and it seems their phone is shut off. Did they close ???

Crazy lil punk
08-12-2007, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by RoadRage77
Hey, Anybody know what happened to Hellbound Racing. They answered their phone 2 weeks ago. I was gonna go up on friday and it seems their phone is shut off. Did they close ???

Their phone is always mad busy, but they are always busy in there, lol, I went last month and they were closed, I was like wtf? I am starting to get worried, them guys are hella cool, and have sweet deals!!

Sjorge450R
08-12-2007, 06:12 PM
great deals, great people. Horrible shipping. I live 2 hours from them so i should get my stuff a day later and it always takes like 2 weeks. I stopped buying from them. There phone is busy cause they leave it off the hook. You have to get mikes cell phone number. Thats how i get a hold of him.

08-12-2007, 07:26 PM
I think there moving to a different shop. I had the same problem happen to me a couple weeks ago. I needed a carrier, I called them Friday and they said to call back in 2 hours bc they were expecting some. I called, but no answer. So I drove anyway(2-3 hours) and they didnt have it. Turns out since there moving and only have one phone it dies bc of it being used so much. But anyway they were great, he actually called up East Coast ATV and they had one. The fact that they sent me to one of there "compiters" was awesome. Usually people wouldn't do that.

Crazy lil punk
08-12-2007, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by nofearrider1
I think there moving to a different shop. I had the same problem happen to me a couple weeks ago. I needed a carrier, I called them Friday and they said to call back in 2 hours bc they were expecting some. I called, but no answer. So I drove anyway(2-3 hours) and they didnt have it. Turns out since there moving and only have one phone it dies bc of it being used so much. But anyway they were great, he actually called up East Coast ATV and they had one. The fact that they sent me to one of there "compiters" was awesome. Usually people wouldn't do that.

they are moving again? they just moved less then a year ago?

mx825
08-12-2007, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Sjorge300EX
great deals, great people. Horrible shipping. I live 2 hours from them so i should get my stuff a day later and it always takes like 2 weeks. I stopped buying from them. There phone is busy cause they leave it off the hook. You have to get mikes cell phone number. Thats how i get a hold of him.

they SUCK for shipping.

onefast400ex
08-12-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah they are cool to deal with, I never had a problem with them and they will go out of their way for you. You have to call his cell, I called up mike and he met me with the parts at the old shop. I thought they moved from stroudsburg to broadheadsville?

stalefish_132
08-12-2007, 10:52 PM
well lets say you orderd nerf bars april 2nd and have yet to recieve them with many phone calls, emails andwhat not.

they said that they shiped out annother set june 2nd, still nothing. they couldnt even give me a tracking number. i order a bumper at the same tiem as my nerfs and those got here within a decent amount of time.

i wouldn't advise anyone to buy stuff from these guys, maybe they are great in person but don't ever have anything shipped. sometimes its worth spending a little more to actually get what you've paid for.:mad:

and their phone has been disconnected and mike never answers his cell phone either. what a joke

Crazy lil punk
08-13-2007, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by stalefish_132
well lets say you orderd nerf bars april 2nd and have yet to recieve them with many phone calls, emails andwhat not.

they said that they shiped out annother set june 2nd, still nothing. they couldnt even give me a tracking number. i order a bumper at the same tiem as my nerfs and those got here within a decent amount of time.

i wouldn't advise anyone to buy stuff from these guys, maybe they are great in person but don't ever have anything shipped. sometimes its worth spending a little more to actually get what you've paid for.:mad:

and their phone has been disconnected and mike never answers his cell phone either. what a joke

maybee its because you live in British Columbia? To tell you the truth I am not even sure wheres thats at, maybee shipping is delayed because of location?:confused:

08-13-2007, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Crazy lil punk
maybee its because you live in British Columbia? To tell you the truth I am not even sure wheres thats at, maybee shipping is delayed because of location?:confused:

Canada

MO-EX-RIDER
08-13-2007, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by stalefish_132
[B

what a joke [/B]

im with you, bought a bumper and never recieved it...i had to file a claim to get my money back and it only took 3 months!
now on - rocky mountain or buying direct from the company only

stalefish_132
08-13-2007, 06:57 PM
I am 4,294 kilometers = 2,668 miles away from hellbound racing, maybe its the shipping companys fault but, shouldn't it be hb atv's responsiblity to make sure that it get shiped out? i've try many tiems to try to get a trackign number so that if it is UPS's fault then i can get after UPS, when they shiped my bumper out i got a tracking number no problem.

how hard is it to ship a set of nerf bars? doesn't matter if you were shipping it an hour away or overseas. i don't expect it to be here over night but 2-3 weeks would be resonable.