PDA

View Full Version : 8 Mile

DGR Designs
10-27-2002, 08:32 AM
hey anybody else see the preview for Eminem's new movie 8 Mile? it looks good i think me and my girl might go see it then next day go from her place for a run on the quads (she has a Rancher to pull me out when i get stuck lmao!) what do you guys think of the new movie? ~Dave

DEAL
10-27-2002, 08:55 AM
Shes really a man;)
:devil

bandit390
10-27-2002, 09:05 AM
I think he needs to stop crying in his songs and his soon to be movie. No one cares how he grew up or how his family treated him.

Striker49
10-27-2002, 09:25 AM
I strongly dislike Eminem :mad:

JabberJaw
10-27-2002, 09:31 AM
I don't know, I kinda like the peanut ones.

CHAUNCY
10-27-2002, 10:09 AM
i dont really want to see it cuzz i dont really like eminem

Crazy4bluEx
10-27-2002, 10:40 AM
I think he needs to stop crying in his songs and his soon to be movie. No one cares how he grew up or how his family treated him.

That sounds really intelligent. :rolleyes:
However, i do plan on going to see 8mile on Nov. 8th, if you dont wanna go see it, dont! simple as that, i think E is great, because he says what he thinks, but that is jmo, and i am not saying everyone should love him or anything.
his movie is gonna be good.
just my $.02

exriderdude
10-27-2002, 10:50 AM
i like em too. but i prolly want go to the theaters to see his movie, if i do go i will see jackass:devil

VooDuu Child
10-27-2002, 10:53 AM
Yeah, he reminds me of all the people crying about Dirtwheels and the hottest sport quad out right now the Z.....they just need to get over it.

NTPracing22
10-27-2002, 01:08 PM
when does it come out?

DEAL
10-27-2002, 04:56 PM
Lmao Jabber.
I agree , he does need to stop crying.

10-27-2002, 05:09 PM
i think eminem is full of it....his mom was probaly nice to him but hes a lil brat.....he should shut his mouth its still his mother....hed have like 3 songs if he didnt bash his mom, he lived in the suburbs and hes got the whole ghetto tuff guy goin....poser!

the movie looks good i just hate eminem

phatswinn
10-27-2002, 05:12 PM
looks like a good movie, eminem just fits the part better than anyone i can think of

flyin#5
10-27-2002, 05:59 PM
I cant wait to see it. i saw the first preview early this summer with some other movie.

Poncho
10-27-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Crazy4bluEx

That sounds really intelligent. :rolleyes:
However, i do plan on going to see 8mile on Nov. 8th, if you dont wanna go see it, dont! simple as that, i think E is great, because he says what he thinks, but that is jmo, and i am not saying everyone should love him or anything.
his movie is gonna be good.
just my $.02

U got any pics of ur stang?

trueblue450
10-27-2002, 06:53 PM
I'm tired of him.. Everyone thinks he's great because he can cuss and say what he wants. But he is just a baby and all his songs are about how crappy his life is, but he must have a crappy life with 30 million in his bank. I agree he wouldn't have any songs if he didn't bash his mom or his wife or his daughter. Sorry if you like E.. but I just cringe when I hear his songs on the radio.

DGR Designs
10-27-2002, 08:04 PM
he never bashes his daughter. :huh

01 250exman
10-27-2002, 08:18 PM
no but he won't stop makeing dumm *** song's about her.he is a

low life loser that can't sing{rap} and he starts crapp with everone.

Chef
10-27-2002, 08:25 PM
Originally posted by 01 250exman
no but he won't stop makeing dumm *** song's about her.he is a

low life loser that can't sing{rap} and he starts crapp with everone.

Why dont you tell him how dumb he and his daughter are?

Castor-426ex
10-27-2002, 08:28 PM
the guy is talented....

cheetah
10-27-2002, 09:03 PM
I know he isn't the only one who's had their parents walk out on him. I know a few people right now who's parents just left them when they was little and they can't even remember them. It's prerry sad. I give my sympathy to those who need it.

Crazy4bluEx
10-27-2002, 09:26 PM
Yes Eminem is talented, he cuss's alot, but so what? he is just like that, and i will assure you he didnt grow up in the suburbz, he has something to complain about, and he raps, to give people like he used to BE, something to look up 2, an i honor him for that..... watch the video 'cleaning out my closet' where he gives his mom a homemade mothers day card that says 'i love you mom' an she RIPS it up in his face, i would be willing to bet something similar to that happened to E when he was a child, do you realize how F'ed up that would make a child? and a grown up? i think hes done good for himself, an his family, and he is doing better in life then i probably ever will

just my $.02

*K*

ps- Poncho i have pics of my stang with just the rimz on it, because i sold my camera after all the other mods.... but if you wanna see the old pics, drop me a PM with your email and i will send them

NTPracing22
10-28-2002, 06:23 AM
November 8th it comes out.

he may rap about things you guys don't like, but he's high on the charts. people like his music, and come back for more.

i don't mind his music, can't wait to see how he acts.

L.Vegas400
10-28-2002, 06:51 AM
Yes Eminem is talented, he cuss's alot, but so what
i guess that is ok, that way when his song comes on the radio half of it is bleeped out, so the whining is cut in half.

nakomis0
10-28-2002, 01:13 PM
Dang, all this trashing of Eminem. The guys got alot of talent.

Just a few weeks ago I heard one of his albums was voted in the top 10 ... as one of the best albums EVER in music.

And its very rare to buy a CD and like most of the songs on it. And Eminem has made about 3 of them CDs in a row where most the songs where good. Of course some songs suck, like that crappy one they always play on the radio... "I'm soorry mommma... I'd didn't mean to hurt yooouuu..blah blah" :blah

But ya, I gotta stick up for my Michigan native. $.02

:cool:

10-28-2002, 02:20 PM
parts of the movie i saw he didnt look like a good actor.....hey who gave rapper the title actor as soon as they sold a few albums? ll cool j ...will smith.....the list goes on. he has some good songs but i think kids mostly buy his albums to piss off thier parents cuz thier is soo much controversy about it....seems like a lil brat from the suburbs who thinks hes a real badass from the hood that one day decided to write songs abotu his mother.....sounds like his mom had a tough time and he should respect whats he did give him....if i was her id regret doing anything for such a imature lil brat with a few tatoos and a rag under his hat:rolleyes:

bandit390
10-28-2002, 02:34 PM
Same way when his first album came out. It was out for months! No one knew who he was and no one bought it untill all the controversy. Take that away hes just some half talented white rapper that everyone would have forgotten by now.

lil400exman
10-28-2002, 03:16 PM
Originally posted by Castor-400ex
the guy is talented....

thanks castor someone actually realizes my talent!:eek:

Castor-426ex
10-28-2002, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by lil400exman

thanks castor someone actually realizes my talent!:eek:

i doubt it

GT300
10-28-2002, 07:39 PM
What is the movie suppposed to be about anyway, how disfunctional his family is? I just don't like him, I think that he is annoying. If I could I would b*tch slap him in the mouth.

Crazy4bluEx
10-28-2002, 07:56 PM
What is the movie suppposed to be about anyway, how disfunctional his family is? I just don't like him, I think that he is annoying. If I could I would b*tch slap him in the mouth.

If I could I would b*tch slap him exactly... :huh

Dude i will definitly say eminem would probably whoop your arse, an if he didnt, i would HELP him. People that dont see eminem had a bad home life,have never went through parents not being there, and not caring, he is the BEST rapper of all time.. its prove, an i had his underground freestyles from when 'slim shady' came out of, also all you people dissing the rappers, why dont you try it? its harder then it seems trust me ;)

K.C.

Kadafiy
10-28-2002, 08:23 PM
He's cool I'll gonna see the movie for sure. Talk about him wanting to be a tough guy anyone who says they'll b!tch slap him is full of it. He's one of the only rappers I like.

Castor-426ex
10-28-2002, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by GT300

if you could?? hit puberty first then grow up..then rethink how cool what you just posted was..:rolleyes:

GT300
10-29-2002, 03:06 PM
Okay I see that I shouldn't have posted that but since there is so much controversy over him I just get tired of hearing about him. I didn't mean to start anything.

kabd69667
10-29-2002, 03:18 PM
watch the video 'cleaning out my closet' where he gives his mom a homemade mothers day card that says 'i love you mom' an she RIPS it up in his face, i would be willing to bet something similar to that happened to E when he was a child, do you realize how F'ed up that would make a child? and a grown up? i think hes done good for himself, an his family, and he is doing better in life then i probably ever will

I think, but i'm not sure, that he gave his mom a book that had several pages of "i hate you mom" before he gave her the other one.

Sparks425Ex
10-29-2002, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by JabberJaw
I don't know, I kinda like the peanut ones.

Lol good one Jabber. I plan on going to see Jackass but i could go with out 8 mile. I geuss I just don;t consider Rap or eminem that interesting. I would much rather see a bunch of fools doing stupid ***** and laughing as hard as i can until my face hurts.

10-29-2002, 03:26 PM
and I quote from who i can't remember,,sorry..." if a rapper is considered a musician then anybody that can hit a baseball i consider a major league professional"!!:eek:

I used to listen to rap before it came all gangstafied..but that was over 10 years ago when rap was about music and beats not all about the crap they throw in there today about who's got a bigga gun, or I kill you sucka, or just the plain ole nonsense that them retards blab about...:blah I'll have a heck of alot more respect for rappers when they pick up instruments like all other musicians,,a big table in front of them with a thousands knobs on it doesn't make them a musician,,just a everyday sound guy which all bands have..:devil

and yeah I'm with nacs on seein a movie that will make me litteraly LMAO,,M&M doesn't have anymore problems than everybody else..