PDA

View Full Version : 510 Max Power ICE CUBE TT / Flattrack/ICE / Drag KFX

Higs
08-12-2007, 08:00 AM
510 Max Power ICE CUBE TT / Flattrack KFX
I am hanging up my racing boots and selling this national level race quad. This quad has been used exclusively for Flattrack / TT racing and drag racing. I raced 7 of the EDT GNC's with this quad last year in Open B and ended up 6th in points. Could have placed a lot higher with a better rider Last year the quad was at 500CC. I upgraded to the ICE CUBE this year which took it to a 510 CC. I have receipts for over 6K invested in this motor which was built by Max Power in Madison WI. I can send these invoices upon request. The new motor has 1 race on the new top end and 8 total races on the bottom end. This quad is a very competitive open class machine. You will be hard pressed to find a faster KFX in Flattrack / TT/ Drags or Ice.

The machine comes with the flattrack set-up, Ice set up with Brand new tires and studs that have not hit the ice, and an MX set up with the original rims and tires and additional springs for the Elkas that lenghten the travel. In addition it comes with a set of paddle tires and rims for drag racing.

Here are the vitals on the machine:

· 510CC Max Power ICE CUBE stroker motor with large kibble white valves,heavy duty valve springs, head ported and polished, new cam chain, falicon stroker crank, web cams, 14.5 to 1 compression. I can send invoices upon request which details the complete spec of the motor. Quad is Green and I can send pics upon request. I will consider trades for a trail quad + cash, MX set up quad, or good utility quad. This quad hangs with and can beat national level 450's.

Quad is located in WI. I can help with delivery.

This is a turn key national level quad that has over 15K invested in the set-up

Other Components:

·Motor Re-cap (Special Grind Web Cams, Oversize Kibble White valves,Heavy Duty Springs, 14.5 : 1 compression, full ICE CUBE set up with Falicon Stroker Crank), ported and polished.

Jannsen +2 Chrome A-Arms

· Houser +0 Chrome Stem

Hinson clutch basket w / Barnett Cluch

· CT Pipe
· Chrome Tucker Pro-Arm -1 Swingarm

· Douglas Wheels with American Racer 33 tires

· LRD custom aluminium air box with K&N Filter and 400 Ex Airboot

· Keihen FCR 41mm carb

· AC Pro Pegs

· Tag Bars

· Dyna FS high rev ignition

· Oddesey battery