View Full Version : cant take it anymore

400EXtreme
08-11-2007, 02:17 PM
can someone please give me some tips or some tricks on how to put a tube in without pinching it.

CRich[814]
08-11-2007, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme
can someone please give me some tips or some tricks on how to put a tube in without pinching it.

its easy son. let out all the air from the tire. and with 2 or 3 LARGE screwdrivers pry off on side of the tire so its not on the bead anymore. like huge huge huge screwdrivers. are you can buy the actual tools. then with the one side of the tire resting in the rim like normal and the other side out, squirt some liquid dish or laundry soap all over the rim. toss in the tube, tuck it in real nice. then start to gently push the other side over. it works best if someone is pulling the tire over the rim and someone else is spinning it. if you have any questions, let me know. this was pretty brief. and remember, protect your rotor. they do bend. so try to do it sprocket side down with a towel underneath.

08-11-2007, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by 400EXtreme

First...Take her out to dinner..Butter her up with complements. Pay for her dinner, and it should just work itself out from there.

ZeroLogic
08-11-2007, 03:58 PM
LMAO!

http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/how_to/article/0,13190,1569040,00.html

Watch the videos.:)

krt400ex
08-11-2007, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
First...Take her out to dinner..Butter her up with complements. Pay for her dinner, and it should just work itself out from there.

hahahaha lmfao. thats a good one

400EXtreme
08-11-2007, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by MrMan
First...Take her out to dinner..Butter her up with complements. Pay for her dinner, and it should just work itself out from there. thanks that helped alot...